ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ

Start from the beginning

"But the storage room is so big, I don't have that many shoes." Xiao Zhan was embarrassed to call himself a sneaker collector, "I might only have about twenty or thirty pairs."

Wang Yibo asked directly, "You're not buying any more in the future?"

Xiao Zhan, "I am."

Wang Yibo raised his eyebrow slightly, his expression was telling Xiao Zhan, then what's the problem?

Xiao Zhan's mood immediately lifted, he suddenly thought of the heart-shooting action that Zhang Kai made after Wang Yibo said he would get a carpet for the living room.

He also wanted to make that action now.

Today is also a day in which he got shot in the heart by Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo is really, extremely, seriously, managing their marriage.

Xiao Zhan was feeling happy and rejoicing at the same time.

How lucky, he got to meet Wang Yibo and was chosen by him.

Even if Wang Yibo picked someone else, he'll definitely also be this serious, Xiao Zhan thought.

So it didn't matter if his partner was Xiao Zhan, as long as it's Wang Yibo's husband, Wang Yibo will be good to them.

Ahh, why does making yourself sour feel so weird.

Fearing that his laughter would be too obvious, Xiao Zhan lowered his head slightly. He stabilized his heart and restrained the corners of his mouth.

When he lifted his head back up, he said to Wang Yibo, "Thank you."

"No need." Wang Yibo didn't mind and asked, "The shoe cabinet needs an appropriate design. You should know some interior designers in the design industry, right?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Yeah."

Wang Yibo said, "Then I'll leave it to you."

Xiao Zhan was delighted, "Okay."

What designers and whatnot, it's so easy to change a room into a shoe cabinet. Xiao Zhan can even design it himself.

Since Wang Yibo already said this, its implication was letting Xiao Zhan arrange it himself.

He can arrange as he likes, isn't this too good to come true?

Coming out of the study, Xiao Zhan's heart was fluttering.

Wang Yibo went to shower and left Xiao Zhan with nothing to do.

Since he had nothing to do and there was a Zhang Kai downstairs.

Xiao Zhan thought for a bit before sighing in his heart.

Sigh, no other choice, he can only go talk to Zhang Kai.

So he went. He briskly walked downstairs, then briskly knocked on the door of Zhang Kai's room, and briskly waited for Zhang Kai to open the door.

"What?" Zhang Kai said as soon as he opened the door.

Xiao Zhan directly went in.

Zhang Kai closed the door and quickly followed Xiao Zhan's footsteps, "What? What? Coming to my private chamber in the middle of the night."

Xiao Zhan directly pulled out a chair and sat down, he did not waste his breath and immediately said, "Wang Yibo's going to turn the storage room on the first floor into a shoe cabinet for my shoes."

Zhang Kai was stunned when he heard it. He is also someone who has a hobby of collecting shoes, hearing this, how could he not be excited?

Zhang Kai pulled out a chair and sat beside Xiao Zhan, "How big is the storage room?"