🕸️ CHAPTER 21

What felt eternity for the two siblings was quickly  stopped by them continuing to live their daily lifestyle. Working, being beaten and given a short amount of food. Their days of fairytale was over.

Today they were asked by their father to get woods in the forest to be sold to the market . Doing this would require an extreme amount of energy  for the both of them as they have to gather wood, bring them to market and sell them. They haven't had eaten properly this past few days, just after the ball.

They were on their way to the forest when Doyoung felt dizziness and almost fell to the ground, luckily he was catched by Junkyu just in time.

" Are you okay, Doyoungie? "
Junkyu asked Doyoung while he was assisting him .

"I feel dizzy hyung, but i can go on "
He answered, reassuring hus older brother whi was now dying worrying about him.

" You just stay here while i gather some woods. Just rest a little bit and after i gather some woods Well sell them to the market. "

" Im sorry for being a burden hyung "
Doyoung said to his older brother, guilty of what he is in his state right now.

" Nah, its okay. Well just stay here while i gather woods. Dont go anywhere.... "

Though Junkyu was also tired, he didn't bother to think of himself right now. He must work for the both of them and to earn money. If he wouldn't, who would? And also if they will go back and rest at their house again, they might be beaten by their father for being lazy and timid.  So rather than letting their father beat him and Doyoung, he'll just comply to their fathers needs.

After an hour of gathering woods, he went back and arranged it and together with Doyoung, the two of them went to the market. They sold their woods for about 5 pieces of silver. After that they head back to their home, unsure of what would be their father's reaction in their profit for today. 

What a short chapter...
Yall im here to promote my newest story ' old flames sparked "

This story was the backbone of the two story that i published but unpublished recently because they have the same plot

This story was the backbone of the two story that i published but unpublished recently because they have the same plot... Hope u do check this out..