🌠CHAPTER 4: IS THIS STALKING?

Doyoung's morning was good, indeed very good.

He dreamed about him and his crush, Prince Yedam. That the two of them was walking in bridge under the moonlight. They were holding each other's hands and staring at the moonlight. And the next thing he knew is that he found is that Prince Yedam was looking deeply in his eyes and moved his face closer to Doyoung and was about to kiss him when----- crazy alarm.

He was now sweeping in their backyard and can't stop smiling. Junkyu noticed him.

Junkyu: Well, well who got my brother smiling in this early in the morning?

Doyoung: N-no hyung, he said while stuttering.

Junkyu: Perhaps, my brother is in love?

Doyoung: There's no one hyung, he said while smiling.

Junkyu: If you say so.

Doyoung was humming.

Their Dad just woke up and slowly went after them.

Dad: After you two brats is done there, wash all the dishes and clean the house. Then gather woods and sell them in the market!!

Junkyu: O-okay, he said. Heads low.

Their Father walked away, bringing with him his cock ( manok or chicken, wag kang ano ). Well, the two were sure that their step father will be gambling again.

After they are  done sweeping, they immediately went to the kitchen and was surprised to see that it was already cleaned.

So they gather their materials and went together to gather firewoods.

While they were walking, they happen to hear a lion roaring.

Doyoung: Hyung, did you hear that?

Junkyu: Yes Doyoung shi..

Doyoung: Let's just go to the other side.

Junkyu: No, Doyoung listen again.

Doyoung listened again. And that's when he understood what his brother meant.

The two quickly went to where the voice is coming from and they saw lion, stuck under a tree. It has been roaring because the tree was heavy and it was hurting his back.

( The lion was like "help me dadees, I'm stuck :) joke )

Doyoung and Junkyu went closely to the lion.

Doyoung: Let's help this lion hyung?

Junkyu: Yeah yeah, he sure needs some help.

Doyoung got even closer to the lion, while Junkyu was on his back, ready to hurt the lion in case it will attack Doyoung.

The lion roared angrily, but this did not stop the two in helping the lion.

Doyoung hummed his favorite song ( Orange by Treasure ) while slowly putting his hands in the lions head.  To Junkyu and Doyoung's surprise, the lion did not roar and just went silent. Probably feeling Doyoung's humming and patting in its head.

Doyoung: Layla, we will help you out of here huh?
He called the lion while still patting the its head.

( I just named it Layla, after Enhypen's Jake pet dog )

Junkyu used all of his strength to remove the dead tree and the  lion helped him by using it's strength to remove the dead tree in his body.

They successfully removed the tree from the lion and it broke free at last.