🌉CHAPTER 18: SUNSUN

Everything seemed to be new to me.

The palace was so beautifully decorated. I cannot help but be in awe.

I felt Doyoung's hand shivered as we walk our way towards the floor.

" Hyung, do I look fine? Will he still remember me? "

I felt also anxious. It's s my first time attending such big event and I don't know what to do.

" Doyoungie, don't worry, you look fine." I smiled reassuringly to him.

We were testing all the foods that the waiters were serving when someone stepped on Doyoung's gown. They looked at the one stepping on it and notice that it was no other than ! Prince Yedam !! himself. 

Prince Yedam immediately apologized to Doyoung and went away, hoping His beloved will be attending the ball.

       ------------------------------—-----------------------

Prince Yedam's POV

I felt something from that women. The same feeling I felt when I saw Doyoung. She was looking breathtaking. I cannot help but feel amazed. No! It can't be!

I went straight back to the place where I stumbled upon the beautiful lady.

" Do I know you? "  I asked.

I can see that she was feeling very flustered and nervous.

"uhmm, it's me .. D-doyoungie.....

Hearing those words of confirmation, I immediately hugged the one that I was waiting for.

I also saw his older brother beside him, also looking pretty and gorgeous.

" Doyoungie, I thought you wouldn't come. "

" Yedummy, I'll come whenever I want to "

I just laughed at my lovers remark.

" anyways, junkyu Haruto was also looking for you "

I saw junkyu flashed a flustered emotion.  Doyoungie and Junkyu are really siblings. *cute *

I asked Doyoungie to dance with me and inevitably he said yes...

        -----------------------------—-----------------------

Haruto was searching the crowd for His beloved Junkyu.  And upon searching, he saw Yedam was dancing with a girl. He was about to ask him if He saw Junkyu but it would be too much of interruption on the both of them.

"H-haruto... "

I looked behind and saw a lovely lady looking cute. " kawaii " reminds me of Junkyu

"Do I know you? "

" Kyu, I-I am Kyu, Junkyu"

I immediately hugged him. Junkyu!!!

He's here, and there's nothing I could ask for.

I immediately asked him for a dance and gladly he did say it's fine for him.

Third person's POV

the two prince enjoyed the night . it was nothing that they could ask for. but the two had some other plans set behind tonights event.

The time for the King to speak was now. The two prince was also asked to speak. Haruto went first.
" Uhmm, I can't ask for anything right now.....