Part 6..

Imlie eyes are all teary ,guests are taunting her and her family,meethi and satyakaam sitting on floor crying while Aryan family consoling them..

Flashback:-

"Aryan tune achhe se dekha na gher pr?" Imlie asked after he said that he is not in his house not even his family.

"Imlie maine sb jgh dekha bt koi nhi tha" Aryan responsed

While anyone can ask any other question,meethi had a call "madhulika ji"..

"Madhulika ji ka call..."

She picked and put on speaker some guest who are standing there too listening too..

"H..hlo madhulika ji kha hai ap log...aye nhi abhi tk..kitni der lgegi" ??

"Huh...aaye nhi ...or aayege bhi nhi..tumlog kya soch rhe ho ki hm apne bete ki shaadi tum jese low class logo ke sath krayege never...nhi ayege hum log boldena apni do kaudi ki ldki ko...mere bete ko faasaya hai us ladki ne..use kehna dur rhe vo mere bete ki zindagi se".

Call ended...

Flashback ends!!

Neighbour 1- lo bhyi hogya bde ladke se rishta jodne ka yhi nateja hota hai..

2- shi baat hai bhot bura hua..tch thch..ab kon krega is ldki se rishta..

3- chuti Hui ldki se koi rishta nhi krta..

Satyakaam sitting holding his head while meethi and imlie crying..

N4- btao kon krega ab shaadi..

"Bakwas band kijiye ap log" Aryan screamed loudly.."ager dukh nhi baat skte toh taunt mat mariye,mehmaan hai mehmaan ki trh rhiye"..

Neighbour - arey beta hr koi Ameer tum or narmada ji jesa achha or dayavan nhi hota na..ab batao imlie ki zindagi toh brbad hogyi na..kon shaadi krega Issey..

"Mai"

All sees as it is said by Aryan, imlie looked him even her parents..

Aryan sit on his knees beside imlie who is sitting on floor,took Lipstick from her lips by rubbing his thumb on her lip and directly filling it on her hair partition..while all are shocked ,a tear rolled down her eyes....

------------

Neighbour and relatives has gone and also after that they have called priest and just done a simple wedding..

Now inside the house..

Meethi and satyakaam standing joing hands infront of Narmada and Aryan " Aryan narmada ji apdono ka bhot bhot dhanyavad apka yeh ehsaan hm nhi bhulege "

Narmada - kya kr rhe hai aplog koi baat nhi..

While they were talking Aryan looked to imlie who is sitting with Arpita..

----------------------

Rathore's mansion..(night 11p.m)

Aryan and his family along with imlie come back to home..

Narmada- imlie beta ja jakr rest krle..

Imlie nods.- kha rest kru??

She asked hesitantly looking to Aryan.

Aryan - mere room mein krlo main guest room mein so jauga..

Arpi- arey bestfriends toh ho hi na sath mein so jao... imlie Bhai ke sath toh tumne camping ke time bhi bed share Kiya tha right??

Imlie nods..

They both moved to Aryan room, imlie sat on the edge of bed..

Arpita comes there..

Arpi- imlie ye lo meethi aunty ne tumhara bag bheja hai..

She goes..

Imlie took her night suit and goes to bathroom after few minutes she came wearing blue satin nightsuit along with its pyjama ,hairs tied in piny tail ,her sindoor and mangalsutra flaunting..

Aryan feels that she is avoiding his gaze,not she talked after marriage.
So he thought to talk to her..
But first he too goes to change and comes in tshirt and trackpant.
Imlie is sitting her head resting on headboard and her eyes looking to ceiling..he goes and silently sat infront of her and put a hand on her hand which is on her folded knee..

"Imlie"

"Huh.."

"Are you ok"

"Umm.hmm"

" See, I know tumne hmesha muje apna bestfriend mana hai or ab y shadi vo bhi bilkul alag situation mein,i know it's tough for you,but don't worry we are bestfriends for forever right??"

She nodded and he caress her cheek..

"Good night ab soja thak gyi hogi"

"Good night 😴"

He moved to another edge of bed and laid closing the lights he too laid,And slept a unpeaceful night ..

--------------------------

Scene ends!!!

Hope you like this
Tell your views ❣️

Precap -- Vivek came to know what her mother said to imlie and her family..
*He goes to rathore mansion with divorce paper of Aryan and imlie.
*Imlie dilemma to choose Aryan or Vivek..

----

What's you thought who will she choose?
Will Aryan be loved by her??
Vivek will get her love ??