Part 2

She reached in her class and goes in the middle row ,first seat,she sees a bag is already placed on her seat...

"Hi, imlie" Her friend preeta comes to her..

"Hlo ",y kiska bag hai,or himmat kese Hui is insaan ki meri seat pr baithne ki?" She said angrily and louder ,few more friends of her come to her..

"Imlie,new admission hai or" preeta is telling her..

"So Mai kya kru,tum logo ne bola kyu nhi use,kaun hai" she again said angrily

"Vivek awa..."preeta is telling his name and about him but..

"Vivek ho ya vinay,tum logo ne mna kyo nhi kiya"Imlie said..

"What happened miss?" A male voice came and students give him space...
"Any problem "?

"Kyu tumhare pas duniya ki har problem ka solution hai"she said

"No,but I am sure Mai apki help kr skta hu" he said smilingly..

"Tum hi btao ,koi bhi new admission ayega or meri seat pr aakr apna bag rkhdega,mai hmeaha yhi baiththi hu,or toh or inlogo ne jb bola tb bhi usne bag nhi hataya"she blurted out..
"Vese tum kaun ho,tumhe dekha nhi phle"?She asked putting her hands on her waist..

"Hi,Vivek..Vivek awasthi"he introduced himself putting her hand infront of her..

Her eyes widened and she looked to preeta who nodded that he is the only one who she is talking about...

"Umm..vo...vo actu.. actually "she tried to speak but ..

"It's fine,and I am really sorry ki Mai apki seat pr baith gya,vo actually Mai jldi jaldi mein yha bag rkh kr gya ,vo meri mom ne bulaya tha na muje"he said

"Mom??"

"Yes, Mrs. Madhulika awasthi,trustee of this college,she is my mom"He tells her...

Her eyes got more wide..

"I am really sorry Vivek ,preeta can't you tell me" she said looking to preeta..

"Miss chatterbox ap kbhi kisi ko bolne kha deti ho" She said making her embarassed ..

Vivek took his bag and put on second seat behind imlie..

----------------------

After class:-

"Wait, imlie" Vivek stops her when she is going out of the class..

"Where are you going imlie"?

"Canteen to eat with my bestfriend"She said showing him lunch box in her hand..

"Oh,mai bhi chlu?" He asked

"Yes,sure,tumhara hi college hai"She said while laughing..

And they both moved together towards canteen..

------

Aryan's stands from his seat in canteen seeing imlie with a boy laughing freely ..

"Vivek he is my bestfriend,Aryan and Aryan ye hai Vivek awasthi new student or mrs.Madhulika mam ka beta" She said introducing them..

They both handshakeed and sat..

They all sat while Aryan feeling jealous..

-----------------------

"Itna time lgati hai,aane mein chl baith" he said as their college is over and now they are going back..

"Tu na mr.fast forward km bna kr"She said sitting behind him...

He dropped her on her house and too went to his
.
---------------

"Aagya tu,late kese hogya Aaj?" His mom narmada singh rathore asked when he entered the house..

"Apni crush...miss imlie se baate kr rha hoga" His younger sister Arpita Singh Rathore who is 2 years younger than him..

"Arpi,you just passed the school, don't you think you are getting so Frank to me" He said knowing her answer..

"I am 18 now,an adult,stop teasing me you , useless Nalayak bhaisa" She said hitting pillow to him..

------------

Scene ends!!

Hope you like this
Share your views ❣️

Precap--Imlie tells Aryan about feelings for Vivek..