part 3...

It has been a year Vivek and imlie are friends even they are so close friends which Aryan didn't like. Whenever she talks with Aryan she talks about Vivek and Aryan is getting in study too much to distract himself from her thoughts .He sometimes thought that his place is taken by Vivek,Vivek knows about her everything even what he doesn't get to know that's what bother him but still they are friends..

Aryan is studying in his room in evening..

Imlie comes to his house..

"Imlie bchha kesi ho?" Narmada asked her hugging her..

"Kaki maa,I am fine,how are you?". She asked..

(She used to call her kaki maa since when she is a child)..

Arpi- imu...She comes running and hugged her..

"Arpi I am fine,how are you?" Imlie asked..

"Mast"..

"Good,well where is your UNB brother?"She asked seeing..

"Vo pdh rha hai room mein"

"Ok,kaki maa mai Aryan ke pas ja rhi hu" She said while going upstairs..

She entered in his room from behind,he didn't noticed as he is engrossed in his study..

"Bhauuu" she screamed in his ear..

And he jerked standing from his chair on which she laughed hard..

"You,what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean, I can't come here"
She said sitting comfortably on his bed..

"You can"

"This is not fair aru,hmari classes different hai that doesn't mean ki hm sath study nhi kr skte"..she complained while pouting

"No,i thought you are studying with Vivek" He said sitting back on his chair..

"Aru,Mai tujse Milne aayi hu or tu vha pdhai lekr baitha hai"She said going to him and holding his arm..

"I have a test series tommorrow so I am preparing for it" he said again jerking her hand off..

"Ok..ok tu study kr lena,but phle meri baat sunle..come na.."She said closing his book and taking him to bed and make him sat by too sitting infront of him..

"Aru,tujhe pta hai Vivek vo..."

"Can't we continue our talks without name of Vivek" he cut off her..

"Aru,shutup phle sun,he proposed me"She said excitingly..

He sees her shockingly and his feeling got hurt,he loves her from childhood..

"Hey,say something na" she said making him shake..

"Ye..yeah nice...so what you said,i mean you have fee.. feeling for him" he asked expecting no..

"I think yes" She said..

He gulped his saliva,he is going to have tears but he controlled and stands up..

"Nice,so reply him into yes" he said making his back infront of her and going back to studies..

"Yeah I will say him yes tommorrow,give me some idea how can I propose him"

"Im. .. imli yr I have to study pleas"

"Ok fine..Mr..busy ,will meet you tommorrow byy "..

"Byy"...

She leaves..she leaves the room and Arpita entered with a glass of water putting infront of him on which he sees..

"Peelo,zrurat hai apko"

"What do you mean?"

" Suna sb kuch maine,Bhai seriously bchpan se lekr ajtk pyaar krte aaye ho,...or"

"Arpi,tu insb mein interfere mt kr, jao apna kaam kro"

"Bt Bhai..."

"Maine kha na ja"

She goes from there..he locked the door and he burst out in tears..

-------------------------------

Other hand:-

"No way mom, I have to complete my studies you know" Imlie said..

" Imlie muje pta hai,bt tu soch na Teri dadi ki itni tabiyat kharab hai ,vo jb hm sb ko chor ke chli Jaye kuch nhi keh skte usse phle vo Teri shaadi dekhna chahti hai,shaadi nhi toh magni krle ,pdhai puri krne k bad shaadi krlena" Meethi said

"Baba,ap kho na kuch maa ko"

"Imlie beta man ja,y teri dadi ki ichha hai bchha please " satyakaam her dad said..

"Pr maa mai already pyaar krti hu Vivek se"

"Ye kaun hai"

"Mrs.madhulika hmare college ki trustee unka beta or vo bhi "imli said

"Kya?? Vo log itne bde hai or hm mamuli se middle class family,nhi vo log tuje nhi apanyege" Her dad claimed..

"Bt baba unka beta pyaar krta hai mujse vo manalega, don't worry "

"Toh baat kr phir Vivek se ja"..

---------------

"Imlie pr,itni jldi y sb" Vivek said talking her on phone

" I know Vivek bs engagement please try to understand "

"Fine mai bat krta hu"

----

Scene ends!!

Hope you like this

Share your views ❣️

Sorry guys if there are any spelling mistake as I am not your author,I am her younger sister (Sai) ,she told me what to write and i written it,so grammatical mistakes and spells please avoid it..