6 in the evening?

Alright, see you.

"Are you and Jake going out again?", Sooji peaked into her room as Hana put down her phone, "How do you know that?", Hana asked her. "You have the same stupid grin on your face like you always do."

"I don't have a stupid grin!" Hana replied, indignant. "You did though.", Sooji grinned.

"Stop teasing me!!"

..................................................................

"Hi, Hana! Hana!"
The girl turned towards Jake, who was waving vigorously at her. She walked over to him. "Hey Jake."

"Hi Hana, I got us ice-cream!" The boy held out an ice-cream cone towards her.

"Thanks.", Taking it from him, Hana scanned him head-to-toe, taking in what he was wearing.

The boy across her smiled teasingly

The boy across her smiled teasingly. "If you're done staring, let's go."

Hana blushed, "I-I wasn't staring-"
Jake smiled prettily, "Don't think about it, I'm just teasing you." He took her hand, "Where should we go first?" Hana glanced around the place, "Ferris wheel!"

Jake frowned, "Are you sure?"

Hana looked at him, "Are you scared of heights?"

"No, it isn't that. I feel something bad might happen if we ride it."

"Oh, let's go somewhere else then."

Hana figured that she did not do well in keeping the disappointment out of her voice, because Jake took her hand and began to pull her in the direction of the Ferris wheel. "Jake, what are you doing?"

"You wanted to ride the Ferris wheel."

"But you said-"

"Don't worry." Jake flashed her a smile, "If anything happens, your knight in shining armor will save you."

"Jake, stop pulling, I'm gonna fall- whoa!" Hana stumbled over her feet, and would have faceplanted if Jake had not been there to catch her. He held her tightly, "Knight in shining armour see!"

"Alright!", she pushed him away, sure her face was a tomato.

.........................................................................

"I should have listened to you when you said we shouldn't get on this."

Nearly 10 minutes later, Hana and Jake were on the Ferris Wheel, which had stopped halfway up.

How do things they predict actually happen?

"Hey, don't worry," Jake held her hand, "It's kind of romantic, no?"