Chapter 7

Hiyaaa! Sorry for the hiatus, anyways am back doing this book :yipiee:

"Hi Tok!" Zyair said, panting as she sat down on a chair infront of Tok Aba's seats. "Ah, Hello Zyair! You look tired, you good?" Tok Aba asked as Ochobot started listening to the conversation. "Should I...?" Zyair mumbled thinking, "Should you what?" Ochobot chimmed in, as Zyair took out her phone, showing the photo from earliers events. "Dey! Dey! Fang and Y/N?!" Gopal exclaimed from literally no where. "Who-" Zyair asked, before being cut off by 2 distant yelling. "Zyair I swear to fucking God am telling dad about this-!" You yelled making your way to Zyair, before levitating slightly to smack her head. As for Fang? Bombarded with questions by yours truly, Gopal. It was slightly chaotic there as Tok Aba told everyone to shut up. It was pure silence before you sat down and ordered a chocolate drink, while Fang was still interviewed by Gopal, and the addition of Yaya and BoBoiBoy, since the 2 came out of no where with Ying, but instead of teasing Fang, Ying decided to strike a conversation with you and Zyair.

"Ishh! If you think am ever liking THAT  girl, you are mistaken!" Fang snapped before scoffing, "I've heard better lies from Gopal" BoBoiBoy chimed in, as everyone bursted out laughing (including Y/N), as Fang flushed red, feeling sheepish, "Anyhow.. should we go to the Theme Park again?" Y/N changed the topic "Yes! We should, the elementals didin't get too have that much time to enjoy, so we should!" BoBoiBoy replied as Ying nodded. 

TIMEKSKIP:p

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Gopal,  and Y/N Yelled in sync, how so? Well, the gang (including the Elementals), had the genius idea to ride the tallest and scariest rollercoaster there. "THERES A LOOP!!" "WHAT???" "GOD DAMN IT FANG WHY DID YOU CONVINCE US TO DO THIS??" Y/N and Gopal shrieked in fear as Ying and Yaya laughed. Taufan only giggled, being used to such heights. "You guys are seriously scared? Of this?" Halilintar shot a look, crossing his arms not even holding onto the handles. "MY HAT!!" Taufan yelled horrified that his hat just flew out of his head. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Taufan yelled joining Gopal and Y/N's yelling, due to his poor hat flying away. Gempa was somehow able to catch the hat and return it to Taufan who was next to him. "Oh, thanks Gempa!" Taufan smiled as he put it back on and stopepd screaming. After 5 more minutes, the ride ended as the gang got off. "I hate you all" Gopal whined before running to the restrooms. "Never again." You cursed under your breath, as suddenly your perspective of the world started to black out.

"huh..?"

"Someone finally woke up." The familiar older dark purpled hair male scoffed before your familiar female cousin approached you, "Thank heavens your awake!" Zyair sighed relived. "Guys give her space." Another voice was heard from a girl with dark-green short hair was heard. "Captain..? Zyair..? Rizu..?" You weakly groaned out as Zyair hugged her, you gained awareness of your surroundings. You were in the medical bay? Your thoughts pondered as the Captain finally spoke up, noticing your confused expression. "You were out cold during a mission. You were in a coma for 2 weeks. Rizu was able to find your body before Parrallax got to you. You've gotten weaker haven't you? Fainting for 2 weeks like that.." The Captain commented without being aware of his harsh tone. "Kaizo! Be nicer!" Zyair scolded punching the Captain in the shoulder lightly before he sighed. "Sorry." he mumbled barely audible as you laid there, dumbfounded by you passing out. "I.. 2 weeks..?!" You spoke shocked, before Rizu gave you a shoulder pat. "Keep calm, we don't want ya' passing out again now do we?" Rizu chuckled as Zyair smiled, and Kaizo looked away contempted, but actually secretly glad your okay. "Just smile already you damn purple porcupine" Rizu suddenly blurted out annoying the famous Captain, before she got hit in the head by said captain. "oww?!" Rizu yelped as Zyair giggled still beside you.

'I miss them. They remind me of them so much..'

PLOT TWIST EHEHHEE