𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, pretty posion

ACT ONE
pretty poison.

ESTELLE, or este, knew about andie bell. she occasionally talked with este but it was never a mutual connection. they never considered each other as friends. just people who crossed paths.

when andie, went missing and was pronounced dead after the police went into their final conclusion that her boyfriend — at the time — salil singh, killed her and then killed himself, este did feel a pit of sadness. no matter how much of a bully a person can be, or what their background is — unless they have killed people — they don't deserve to die.

and este knew deep down that sali didn't kill his girlfriend. she's also met sali due to the fact that she was friends with his little brother. ravi singh. they're the same age and had majority of their classes together. the teachers would pair ravi and este up because of their intelligence. they would always go to ravi's house to do their projects and she would see sali. who was as sweet as they come.

este knew that no matter what she tries to say that sali didnt murder andie and that there wasn't enough evidence, no was one was going to believe her. so she left it like that. unlike her younger sister, pip, who throughout the years became obsessive over the case. she wasn't allowed to go and interview people because she didn't gave a reason to. plus, she was still young.

until her opportunity finally came. the exact same time that este came back from being away for an entire year. pip wasn't going to do it alone. she wasn't going to be able to do it alone. este wasn't going to help her sister become more obsessed with the cold closed case.

yet, este found herself deep inside too far to get out hole of solving and finally officially closing the cold case of andie bell and finding the innocence of sali singh, with her little sister and the boy who through the process found his own way inside of her heart.

❝ este shut up! ❞

❝ este shut up! ❞

❝ i can't! i ramble when i'm nervous!
better yet, when we're inside of the
girl that has been dead! ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
act one —
CHAPTER ONE — CHAPTER UNKNOWN