𝐗

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬!

Would you l!ke to €ont!nu3 to Day 1O?

¥€S                                 Y3$

Th¡$ a€t10n w¡!! Hav€ c0n$€qu€nc€$..

I woke up in sweating River. My eyes widened. I breathed heavily before covering myself with my arms in shock.

A nightmare as usual but this was probably one of the worst ones I've had since yesterday.

In this nightmare, it was set back yesterday when Jake got kicked out of the club. And when the rest of the club was gone, he turned around and saw me.

He then started to blame all of his problems on me, how he should've never joined the club for me, how he should've never asked me to be his partner, how he should've never fallen for me. I couldn't say anything as he walked by me. I will never forget those words.

"I hate you."

I sobbed and cried. I wasn't even sure if I had the energy to go to school. If he had found out I was the one who sent it. He would hate me for eternity. I mean Hailey and the club probably already do hate me for being his pathetic partner. They probably regret helping him ask me to be his partner.

"[Name], breakfast is ready!"

I heard my mother shout as I breathed before wiping my tears. Acting as if everything was normal. I wore the same outfit as before and tied my shoes on. Grabbed my bag and left.

𝙽𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜.

I sighed before tucking away my phone in my bag and heading over for school. It didn't feel the same anymore. Although as I had reached my destination, I saw Jake with the goons. He looked mad and tired.

𝚄𝚑 𝚘𝚑 . . .

Jake then continued to yell at Drew, Henry and Liam. They were all confused. Obviously because they weren't the one who sent it. Unlike I did.

𝙰𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 . . . 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ?

I widened my eyes, realizing that R/N knows and maybe possibly Lia and Zoey.

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝! 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕!

𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗-

Before I could even finish that thought,
Jake's voice seemed to raise up a bit.

"This isn't about [Name]!"