𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬!

Would you like to continue to Day 8?

YES                                  ¥€$

T̶h̶i̶s̶ 𝐚𝐜𝐭!0𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜0𝐧𝐬€𝐪𝐮€𝐧𝐜€$ . . .

★✰✯☆ » Switched to Jake's perspective

I remembered the time when I accidentally caught Hailey singing Luke's Love song for Zander one time. She sounded really good and her voice and mine could match together. Plus this would be able to impress [Name] a lot since she had grown a liking on Hailey. I asked her to sing with me for the competition last night before Meeting [Name] although she refused then said she would think about it.

"Ok but I will get my yes, Princess."

My eyes widened in shock as I sit up in my bed.

𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝙸 . . .

It felt so cold, even with the blanket on.

𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚙 . . . 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎.

My head was spinning as I groaned and laid back in my bed in a starfish position. I look over to my alarm beside me. It was 10:23pm. I still had to wake up early tommorow due to having to announce to the others that I'm dueting with Hailey. But there was always this one thing bugging my mind or should I say one person . . .

[𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎] . . .

Would you like to switch back to Player "[Name] L/N" Perspective?

YES                                    ¥€$

𝐓𝐡¡𝐬 𝐚€𝐭1𝐨𝐧 𝐰¡𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜0𝐧𝐬3𝐪𝐮3𝐧𝐜€$ . . .

I rubbed my eyes tiredly after shutting my locker tight after slopping my bag inside. I couldn't sleep that much yesterday for some reason.

I felt myself bump into someone. Causing both of us to fall.

"Ouch! I'm so sorry-" I frozed when I looked forward to see R/N.

"Ow- Watch where you're going, loser!" R/N said getting up, leaving me on the floor. I glare at her back before getting up and dusting off my outfit.

I pass by the music room though I saw the entire club inside of it through the glass window and I could kinda hear what they were talking about. I ended up eavesdropping on their conversation.

"-It might be a crazy idea, but hear me out. Hailey and I . . . should do a duet for the competition!" I heard Jake announce.

"Oh thank god! For a moment there, I thought you were about to announce something awful like you broke up with [Name] and that you guys were dating now." I widened my eyes, why would zander say that?