𝐈𝐕

Welcome back to the Game of Secrets!

Would you like to continue to Day 4?

YES NO

This action will have consequences...

As the day went on. It was practice time at the music room once again. Daisy was there this time, she insisted on coming with me yesterday. The song for today was chosen by Jake and it definitely didn't feel like practice, the beat was different than the one Sean played before. I decided to let it go as Me and Daisy watched him sing.

As he sang the chorus which were "I can only imagine we're dancing in the moonlight" I immediately realize what was happening.

Jackass planned this, didn't he?

We made eye contact with each other as I gave him a knowing look. He smiled at me before unexpectedly taking the mic off the stand and walked over to me still singing. I looked around at everyone else, they all planned even Daisy was on it.

"I want to know if you'll be My favourite song, my little melody."

He stared at me as he sang the lyrics, getting more closer to my face. I can hear behind me Milly silently squealing and everyone's smirks.

"If we could be a symphony Then we would be a perfect harmony."

He smirked leaning his forehead on mine before grabbing my hand and spinning me around for no absolute reason. The blush on my face could compare otherwise.

I don't want to live this way

I really wish we never knew

Out of sight and out of mind

I don't want to be with you

But the next time I saw your face

Nothing I can do

I just have to face the truth

He then takes away the mic and whispered to me the last lyrics while the music was slowly fading away in the back.

"All I want is to be with you."

He Kissed my cheek lovingly, Both our faces slightly red. Everything was silent for me. The only one I payed attention to was Jake.

"I can't keep waiting. [Name], for years. I waited for you. I was ecstatic when I found out you liked me back, was a little upset when you weren't ready for a relationship but I understood. But now I don't think I can keep waiting." He paused for air as the grin of my face grew. "My heart can't help but beat faster whenever you're around. I always have to wake up with the fact that you're not mine yet. That people can just take you away and I wouldn't have the right to keep you but now, I feel like you're ready. 3 years I waited, 3 years you waited. 3 years I courted you. I know deep down you're ready or maybe you're just afraid I would hurt you but I promise you, I will never hurt you or let alone let anyone hurt you." He nervously smiled before taking my hand and kissing it.