Chapter 20: Changes

Darth Sidious sat in his chair in the Senate building, the weight of recent events heavy on his mind. Suddenly, a ripple of disturbance flowed through the Force, catching his attention. His eyes narrowed as he sensed a death, recognizing the familiar force signature of Count Dooku. It was the young Sith assassin who had slain him, proving to be more powerful than Sidious had anticipated. This turn of events posed a challenge to his plans of galactic domination, for now, he had only Maul left as his apprentice—a volatile and unpredictable force.

Calling Maul to his side, Sidious leaned forward, his voice laced with a mixture of intrigue and urgency. "Maul, my loyal servant, it seems that Dooku has met his demise at the hands of a mysterious Sith assassin. This assassin has proven himself to be formidable, taking out both Grievous and now Dooku without hesitation nor problem. I want you to lure him out and bring him to me. I must assess his potential and offer him the opportunity to become my new apprentice."

Maul nodded, his eyes gleaming with excitement at the prospect of engaging the mysterious assassin. "As you command, my Master. I shall devise a plan to draw him out, and once he reveals himself, I will bring him to you."

Meanwhile, in the chambers of the Jedi Council, the news of Count Dooku's death spread like wildfire. Master Yoda, feeling a pang of sadness deep within, remembered the days when Dooku was his Padawan, a lost opportunity to steer him away from the dark path he had chosen. The Council called a meeting to discuss the implications of Dooku's demise, pondering whether the mysterious Sith assassin was responsible.

Mace Windu spoke with a furrowed brow. "Dooku's death raises many questions. Could this assassin be the one who eliminated Grievous as well? The Separatists now have only their Sith Master and Maul left. We must consider the possibility that this assassin poses a significant threat."

Obi-Wan Kenobi, his voice filled with concern, added, "If this assassin is indeed as powerful as it appears, we must act swiftly to neutralize this threat before they can wreak further havoc upon the galaxy."

Yoda, his gaze fixed on a holo-image of Dooku, sighed heavily. "Grieve we must not, for Dooku's choices led him astray. Yet, sorrow lingers still. Troubled times are upon us, and the Sith's strength grows."

As the Council dismissed, their minds filled with strategies and speculations, Talon, Y/n, and Barris stood together on the grounds of Dathomir, witnessing the construction of their new base of operations by the Nightsisters. The air crackled with anticipation and the promise of a dark future.

Talon's eyes surveyed the growing fortress, a satisfied smile playing on her lips. "This is but the beginning. Our influence will spread across the galaxy, and the Jedi will be powerless to stop us."

Y/n stood beside her, his gaze fixed on the horizon. "The death of Dooku has set things into motion. The Sith assassin's actions have sent ripples through both the Sith and the Jedi. The balance of power is shifting, and we must seize this opportunity."

Barris, her voice filled with determination, added, "The Jedi Order underestimated the darkness within them. Now, they will face the consequences of their blindness. Together, we will bring about their downfall and usher in a new era."

As the trio observed the ongoing construction, their alliance grew stronger, fueled by a shared vision of domination. Little did they know that the threads of fate were interweaving, bringing them closer to a climactic clash with the Jedi, Darth Sidious himself, and ultimately, the destiny they sought to fulfill.

(Anyways, see y'all in a week after my vacation is over, btw I'll still be able to answer to your comments and all these things :))