"They dated?" Jasmine questioned.

"I'm not sure. He never brought her to the house like he do Jaleah, so maybe she was just a fling that got attached." Nova shrugged.

"I don't know but this one looks recent." Savanna pointed out a picture of them and Jaleah blinked, trying to stop her eyes from watering.

"So, he's cheating on me?" Jaleah asked and Jasmines face softened.

"I'm not saying that," Nova quickly said not wanting to make this situation any worse.

"I don't think he's cheating. Maybe you should talk to him." Jasmine suggested as Jaleah picked up her phone again.

The girl was so pretty which made this situation even more worse. She felt so insecure.

"I don't even know how they found my instagram, but everyone keep sending me pictures as if this was something that just happened." Jaleah said before pausing and staring at her phone with a frown.

"What?" Savanna asked.

Jaleah showed them her phone and everybody looked at a screenshot of the girls insta story who had posted the picture of Jahmir and her, captioning it 'my 💗'.

"That— that could mean anything." Nova said and Jasmine looked at her as if she was dumb.

"What could it mean, Nova? Tell me." Jasmine said and Nova sat there speechless. She was tryna give him the benefit of the doubt. Ain't no way her brother was cheating.

Jaleah slowly stood up catching everybody's attention as they watched her grab her phone and leave the kitchen.

"Jaleah, just calm down. It's probably not that deep." Savanna told her.

"Calm down?" Jaleah questioned as she looked around not knowing what to do with herself or how to feel.

She was starting to overthink this situation. Like of course he would cheat after they had sex. She felt used— embarrassed.

"Just go talk to him, Jaleah." Jasmine suggested and Jaleah shook her head.

"No. I don't wanna see him right now." She mumbled as she took a seat on the couch and tried to control her breathing. She was trying so hard not to cry.

"How are y'all supposed to solve this if y'all don't talk it out? He don't even know your mad at him." Jasmine told her and Jaleah just shook her head.

"I don't wanna talk about it." She mumbled.

"Unlock your phone." Nova told her, standing directly infront of her. If Jaleah didn't wanna ask then Nova was going to for her.

"No, I'm done talking about it." Jaleah told her. She honestly was just so scared of his response. What if he did cheat? She wasn't prepared for this.

"You not getting no where if you don't tell him shit. I'ma send him the screenshots. Trust me, if he cheated on you we all jumping his ass." Nova told her.

Yea, Jahmir is her brother but Nova didn't give a fuck. If Jahmir really did cheat on Jaleah then he was getting fucked up, period. Nova didn't like cheaters so she definitely was gone beat some sense into him.