Part 2

Noah's pov

I'm in my office when Jordan Parrish walks in.

"They're here"

I get up and walk out and see 4 people.

"You must be Sheriff Stilinski, I'm special agent Aaron Hotchner and this is special agent Emily Prentiss, our tech analyst Penelope Garcia and doctor Spencer Reid."

"Where are the rest of your team?"

"Back at Quantico working a different case."

I nod and look at Parrish, "that is detective Parrish. Are you guys thirsty or hungry? I'm sure the plane ride got all of you jetlagged."

We all sit down in my office to get acquainted when all of a sudden I hear a scream.

"NOAH!! NOAH!!!"

I stand up and rush outside of my office to see Scott rushing to my office covered in sweat.

"Scott what's wrong?"

"It's Stiles come on we have to get to the hospital he's been attacked!!"

My eyes widen as I rush into my office to grab my car keys.

"Sheriff what's happening?"

I don't answer special agent Hotchner because I'm already half way out the door.

Stiles pov

I slowly open my eyes.

"Damn the light is bright as hell."

"Oh thank God you're awake."

I turn my head slightly and see Melissa and Liam. They rush to hug me.

"What happened?"

"You don't remember? Stiles you drove yourself here."

I try to think. "Oh fuck." I sigh and let out a deep breath, "Shit."

"You remember?"

"I need to talk to my dad."

"Honey Scott ran to go get him in sure they'll be here soon."

"What time is it?"

"Almost 3."

The FBI has to have been at the station already.

------------------------------------

"WHERE'S MY SON?! STILES!!"

"IN HERE!"

My dad rushes in.

"Oh my god."

"I'm fine dad it was my fault."

"No you're not and no it wasn't!"

Me and my dad go back and forth before someone knocks on the door.

"Who the hell is that?"

"The FBI. Special agents Aaron Hotchner and Emily Prentiss, Tech analyst Penelope Garcia, and Doctor Spencer Reid."

He's pointing at each of them as he says their names and I've got to say, the short haired blonde one is verrrrry cute.

"Is this your son Sheriff?"

"Call me Noah and yes this is my son who isn't telling me who did this to him!!"

"STOP FUCKING YELLING!! God my head hurts" I groan and look at Scott. "Scotty come help me up."

Scott helps me up. "Where to?"

"The Jeep, we need to talk."

"You'll talk to him but not me?"

"Actually I have a different thing in mind, Liam you're coming too."

"Stiles honey you have a broken rib, multiple bruised ribs a black eye and we haven't even-"

"I'm okay Melissa, really. It'll all heal. Nothing like a few broken ribs to impress the boys." I motion for her to come over to me and I hug her. "The pain meds will help." She chuckles and shakes her head.

"You boys, are crazy."

"Yeah, and these crazy boys have to go pay a visit to someone."

Everyone nods. Before we leave I look at this FBI behavioral team. I shake each of their hands but when I get to the last one he doesn't put his hand out.

"Are you a germaphobe Dr Reid?"

He nods slightly but before he could even do that the other three people immediately say that he is.

"It's actually more sanitary to kiss."

"Well then I would definitely kiss you if there wasn't dried blood on my face."

I see his face flush a pink color as Scott and Liam help me walk out of the room.