05: Teenagers are dumb.

- You've gotten yourself into trouble, and they'll realize...

I stopped following Dak Hu and cried out furiously, but he lightly patted my forehead to silence me, shrugged, and moistened his lips with the tip of his tongue.

- So? you like whining a lot.

- Why did you kiss me?

- It's a secret.

I poked him:

- Do it again and I'll send you to the morgue!

- In order to aid me in stopping my bullies, you kissed me and then posted a picture of us together on the school's Facebook group. You perverted harasser, it's too late for this conversation.

- I'm going to hit you, Na Dak Hu!

- Hit me and bite me too, I'd love that.

I became stiff as my cheeks began to blaze red.

He continued to walk, and I began to follow him in an effort to keep up with his painfully big steps.

His feet were moving strangely and unsteadily, I noticed.

- Why did you need to intervene there?

I tried to break the awkward silence with that question, but he disqualified me from expecting a response.

-  I'm speaking to you, Dak Hu! answer.

I encouraged him to talk by clicking his elbow.

- Be with someone you love, Claire, because you're my stupid dude and friends have a responsibility to make sure their friends are with the appropriate people.

I remained silent. I will always be single. He just pointed out, "I'm just a friend."

- But what if he doesn't love me?

He turned to face me and began walking backwards, punching the air and winking at me.

- I'll beat him up and force him to love you.

- And how will I discover love with him then?

He seeded his confident stare and put his hands behind his back.

- You're lucky, we're in the north, they say you'll love the person you share the first snow with.

  His statements sent my faith spiraling into a maze of contradictions.

  I didn't believe in myths, but Just because he said that, I yearned for someone to enjoy the snow with me.

- Will you leave me despite the fact that you think I'm attractive and that you like me?

I joked.

- Given your age, you should resist being tempted to date anyone who calls you beautiful or claims to admire you. Choose someone who will make you happy and who you adore.

He continues after checking his watch:

- And, no, I will not abandon you since you were never mine to begin with.

He approached me, stripped of his red scarf, and wrapped it around my neck and over my head.

 In what was intended to be a nice moment, our gazes connected, and  he had a neutral expression.

  He triggered memories of how my mother looked at my father.

  I was in misery because my present was disguising up as my past.

- Your hair looks terrible.

Dakie mumbled, and a smile that didn't look like happiness awoke in his mouth, but I just furrowed my brows.

-You just claimed me; what are you going to do about it?

I asked after a lengthy thinking, hoping to get out of the unorthodox scenario we were in.

- What?

- Are you dumb? You found me first.

Dakie clenched his teeth, leaned back, and rolled his eyes.

- Can you dance? Or do I use you at a late-night hour?

- Do you want your pin cut, my friend?

He laughed while caressing my head before getting serious and declaring:

- I completely forgot about that; you are now free. If you do it again, I won't grant you freedom the following time.

A sigh came out of my chest.

- How did you know about the bet?

He slung his arm around my shoulder once we sat down at the bus stop.

  Even though it's cold and exhausting to walk, I was happy to do so because it allowed me to spend more time with Dak Hu.

- I accidentally overheard your chat at the end as I was searching for you.

  He shook the moisture off of his bag.

Hence, he wasn't looking for me out of interest?

He has no reason to. So why do I care?

Who am I to lie?

Unfortunately, I care.

- Why do you keep your books' craving a secret?

He interrupted me with a question that had a hint of sarcasm, preventing me from going any farther into my thoughts.

What's the big deal about a woman reading? Do I need to tell everyone I want to fuck books characters?

I avoided his question since I don't have any responses.  to comment would only come across as a desperate attempt to appear unique and edgy.

- What was the purpose of your search for me?

I scratched my nose, hoping to divert the subject, and my ears caught his laughter.

-It's difficult to be popular. Are you concerned that they will find out? What's the harm in being obsessed with books?

- You too do unusual things, so you get what I mean when I say, "I don't know, it's just weird."

- Okay, whatever. Enter.

And this time he decided to make a verbal escape.

  But... Did he just let me into his house? Behind one door and under his roof, him and I?

where the first love and the first sin were committed.

I'm afraid to go inside the house because of the memory I have associated with it.

~~~~~~~~~

Done.