☁️Belphegor ☁️🍋

You are currently on your bed trying to trying to fall asleep but to no avail. You reached for the lamp switch your eyes adjusted to the light.

The night was peaceful. The demon brothers were quietly sleeping in their respective rooms which is kind of shocking. Normally every night there would be some kind of noises but this particular night there is none.

You looked up at the ceiling. Thinking on your next course of action. First option is to close your eyes and try to fall asleep or the other option is to look for your boyfriend.

You have been having sexual desires.
But you were too afraid to ask your boyfriend to help you with your issue. You figured it would go away in time but you were wrong.

You made up your mind and got up and opened your door.

A soft sound came from the kitchen. You peeked through the door and found beel eating Asmo's secret cake, Satan's apple pie. Mammon's stash of spicy noodles and many more.'.so much more for a peaceful night...' you thought to yourself.

". Armgh nom nom nom ." Beel happily devoured the food when  he noticed a figure were staring at him. He smiled at you ". Hello y/n should you be sleeping? It's the middle of the night."

You looked at him and looked at the side. ". I can't seem to fall asleep.. ."

Beel knew where you were going. " you are going to see belphie right? I think he went to the attic . "

You thank beel for and the information and left. You walked up the stairs to the attic you grabbed the door handle and quietly turned on the knob.

Inside was belphie sleeping. The moonlight shined on him making his figure more clear to your eyes. He was holding his favorite cow pillow tightly.

You walked over a few inches apart. you watched in awe as you could see his cute sleeping face and hear his soft snores.

".His sleeping face is out of this world!!   Seriously this man is a work of art I thank God for making masterpiece!! ."

You grabbed your phone and proceeded to take hundreds of photos of him in different angles and adding the newly taken photos to your collection.

You touched his hair and patted it softly.

Belphie noticed and quickly grabbed your hand ". Just who do you think you are waking me up ." He said in an irritated tone.

his eyes meets yours. His expression changed from being irritated to happy. ". Hello n/n what happened? its late you know... ."

He shifted himself to make room for you on the bed. He softly Pats on the mattress signaling you to join him.

". Come here n/n ."

You gladly took his offer. You laid down on your back with him. His hands were wrap around you.

". You Can't fall asleep, right? If it's okay with you, can I plant some kisses on you n/n? ."

You nod in agreement. His right hand was holding on your face. He smiled as  he plants on sweet delicate kisses one on your forehead. One on both or your cheeks and finally on your soft lips.

His actions made your heart flutter. Internally you were screaming inside.

You moved and sat on top of him making belpie a bit confused.

You moved forward close to him and kissed him passionately. He closed his eyes and lets you take the lead.

He moaned as you slithered your hands under his shirt groping on his right chest and teasing his nipple.

". Mphm ahh n../n ." Belphie used his right hand to help his suppress his Moans. You pulled away from the kiss and licked your lips clean.You stared and smiled as your boyfriend was a blushing mess underneath you.

You want to do more you are still not satisfied. You want to choke him hit him  make him beg degrade him you wanted to do more so much more.

Yeah this is short lol should I do a part 2? Maybe or maybe not.