Catch and Release

"Wait, wait, you need me! I'm the only one who knows about the..."

Silence, a horrible and terrifying feel invades everything known. For a few moments there is no space or time, mind or body. Only inert matter, only emptiness.

Energy, traveling through the vacuum, takes shape impacting with each existing shape. Some of these, receiving the mystery, the gift, the miracle; a conscious bodily being. These conscious shapes perceive their own energy, spread over themselves and everything around them in a spectral force. Taking form with this force, a mirror of the same with which these conscious bodies can give it a name: Light.

This thought haunts the mind of an unusual protagonist. Somehow her thought is deep, her being has more experience compared to a simple organic being. Even so, for what the longevity of the light or the emptiness itself is, it's nothing. She is young, arrogant, haughty and impetuous, persistent to the point of annoyance. She still clings to this thought, because her very essence is part of this idea. She is no more than a small piece of mass, but her being and her consciousness is linked to the only thing that makes her more than just an inanimate object: Light.

The idea takes shape, rising from that segment of mass, like a waterfall expelling more and more light, each photon segment running to give it a soft and flexible shape, until...

"Peridot! Peridot!"

...a strange voice begins to resonate beyond the void, at first it seems annoying... But, also reliable, the cascade of light runs faster. Light takes shape, texture, color that shapes a being that combines between the sun and the leaves of the trees. Fluffy blond hair like a triangle and a petite, firm build. Finally the essence can see light from outside. And her first reaction is...

"... The Cluster, malformed unbearable! Mega-clod!... what is...?, where am I?... what is that voice?. What... What is this horrible place?... You, Lapis Lazuli. I demand a quick and satisfactory response!"

The conscious body of light projected from the green Peridot gem embedded in the forehead, what now calling itself "Peridot", sees directly at the source of this voice, a being nimbly approaching and sits before her, a being not unlike her in essence, Light in shades of blue; of a taller and slimmer body in strong royal tone, with a broad forehead with short length blue hair and with bangs in front, in a strong tone like deep ocean, wearing a blue colored top piece with three way design Peaks in intense blue like the depth of her hair, and from the waist with soft pants and a golden belt like pyrite. Her presence feels familiar with her voice, but Peridot 's mind lies hazy. And resorts to the last available memory.

"Peridot, are you okay?" Answers the being of blue tones, known as Lapislazuli "Don't you remember this place?"

"Wait... My limb enhacers! Where are my ...?"

"Peridot... did you hit your gem or something?"

"I need answers!. What is this soft and scratchy thing on my feet? I don't like how I sink into my fingers. How did we get here?... Where is Jasper?!, Where is my ship?!, Where are my robotic parts?!."

"Shut up! Let me talk if you want your answers! Clod!"

Silence invades again, letting you hear nothing except the breeze and the waves of the ocean.

-How... how dare you... I, from among the elite of the Peridots. Insulted by one... why, why can't i call you... to... who?, who are you?

"I'm Lapis Lazuli, do you remember? You and Jasper kidnapped me... yes... ok, it was by Yellow Diamond's orders, but other than that we have almost the same rank, do you forget it? Pre-birth programming, terraforming. .. blah blah blah, now calm down, I don't mean to offend you, but if you want to hear answers... you must... let... me... talk... ok?!