Separation

~Morning~

Anna opened her eyes and saw Yuma next to her, who was looking at her and smiling tenderly, but for some reason his eyes were sad.

Yuma: Good morning.
Anna: Good morning... it's...
Yuma: Don't worry, you didn't lose your clothes this time~

He said teasingly, which made the girl blush. He got out of bed and went to the door.

Yuma: Get dressed, let's go on a date.
Anna: A date?
Yuma: Yes. Before the battle with the Emperor, I want to spend the whole day with you.

Anna frowned.

Anna: Why does it look like this is the way you want to say goodbye to me?
Yuma: Not true~ It's just that the residents decided to arrange a holiday in honor of my return and the new residents. And because we had a lot of problems, we never went on a date.

He partially lied.

Anna: We can go on a date many times in our world.
Yuma: The thing is that this is our world, and this is another one! Not every person from our world can go on a date in another world!
Anna: Yes, you're right. Besides, if we do come back, I don't know how long I'll have to wait for you until you get back from the tournament.
Yuma: Exactly~ And there are no guarantees that I will make it to the party. Therefore, we still have a long separation ahead of us.
Anna: Wait... Did you really find a way to give us back!?
Yuma: Yes. Therefore, after the destruction of the Emperor, we will immediately return to our world.
Anna: And what will happen to this world?
Yuma: Don't worry, we from this world will take care of it.

Anna looked at him in surprise. Yuma smiled sweetly at her.

Yuma: I know that you share a body with the Goddess of the Moon. After all, her husband and I also share one body for two.
Anna: So you know...
Yuma: And it turns out we also have fairy children. Whom she visits every night on a whim to the lake. It looks like when you lost your baby, she went to them.

Anna looked at him in surprise and blinked her eyes.

Yuma: Well, I'm going to clean myself up, you get ready too.

He said with a smile and left.

Anna: WE HAVE CHILDREN!?

~2 hours later~

They walked around the city, but the village managed to become a city. Residents sold all sorts of goodies and organized various contests and shows.

Anna: Yuma! Explain to me normally what kind of children and from where!? How did we get them at all!?...

She bombarded him with questions.

Yuma: When it gets dark, we'll go to the lake with you. And you can see them.
Anna: But why can't we go now?
Yuma: They're afraid of strangers, and they're also sleeping. Fairies fall asleep when the sun rises and wake up after the sun sets. That's why we won't be able to see them now.
Anna: I see... Now I understand why the Moon used my body at night. As soon as she could see them at that time... But why are the fairies their children?
Yuma: Because they couldn't have children. Because they were made barren by the gods, but the moon really wanted to be a mother. So Sun suggested that she create fairies. He didn't explain to me exactly how they created them, but I think they joined forces and thanks to this their children were born.
Anna: Oh... Probably they were very sad from the realization that they would never be able to give birth to their own...
Yuma: Yes, but now they have fairy children and in the future they will be able to have more, but not with the help of their magic, but themselves.
Anna: What do you mean?
Yuma: They have been reborn and are no longer deities, but their power remains.
Anna: I see. By the way, Yuma, what does Sun look like? It's just that I didn't see him in my dreams, and neither did the moon. Their head was constantly in the shadow...
Yuma: Imagine yourself and me as adults only.