A trap?

Anna: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Suddenly the girl opened her eyes and saw Nosaka in front of her. The guy looked worried because he was worried about her.

Yuma: Anna, you've finally woken up. You seem to have had a nightmare again.

Anna jumped out of bed into a sitting position. She was breathing heavily. There were tears in her eyes.

Yuma: Honey, calm down, it's just a nightmare...

He said with tenderness while wiping away her tears.

Anna: Yuma... Please don't leave! December is a traitor, he will bring Augustus with the Emperor's men as soon as you leave! They will kill everyone, Nishikage, March, April, Otani all of them, even January! Please don't leave!

Nosaka hugged the girl trying to calm her down, he lay down on the bed with her and began stroking her hair.

Yuma: Quiet, quiet... Everything will be fine, I promise.

*Yuma's thoughts: Lately, she has been having nightmares a lot... What could it mean? Is it possible that her abilities are awakening? But do animal-people have them? If it's still an ability, then maybe she sees prophetic dreams... Come to think of it, I never asked about her nightmares. Because I didn't want her to remember the horror she saw in her dream. Stop... Is it possible that she can come back
in the past? In many stories, hares or rabbits are associated with time... No, it's unlikely, if she could really go back to the past, she would have told or... Still, one should not rule out such a possibility as time travel. We need to find September and February as soon as possible. I have to find out what's going on with Anna, since I already doubt that these are just nightmares... Well... Perhaps Anna saw the events of tomorrow, whether it really happens or not, we'll see, but it's better to be safe just in case!*

After a while, Anna calmed down and fell asleep again. Nosaka was distracted from his thoughts when he heard the girl snuffling, he realized that Anna had fallen asleep. The guy carefully removed his hands and got out of bed. Nosaka looked at the girl again, making sure that she was fine and sleeping peacefully, left the room. When he was walking along the corridor of the castle, he suddenly heard a sound, he decided to use the ability of March. As it turned out, the one from whom that sound came was December. Nosaka decided to follow him unnoticed, since one of the brothers was going somewhere.

~After a while~

Nosaka watched December until he stopped. He hid so that he would not be noticed and watched.

*Yuma's thoughts: Why did he come here? Of course I didn't trust him, but is what Anna saw in her dream really his handiwork?*

Soon he noticed how August came with the army. Nosaka again used the power of March to listen to their conversation.

August: Are you alone? And how is our plan?
December: Yes. Everyone is asleep, so there was no tail. Everything is going as planned. Tomorrow the prince will leave the village at this time you and the army should attack.
August: What are we going to do with the residents? Including with our brothers.
December: You can kill them all. For us, the most important thing is the girl, we will get her and the prince will be ours.
August: Weren't you against killing your brothers?
December: It was, but nothing terrible will happen to them, anyway the prince will resurrect them again. But I don't care about the residents.
August: Ahahahaha, good. Guys rest until tomorrow, and I have to go back to the Emperor and report everything to him. December, if that's the main thing. By the way, don't be here for a long time either.
December: Good.