Won't go home without you

Adam POV

I had been a misery all evening - well actually for the past three months actually. Sitting in silence all evening, not watching, paying attention to, or even speaking to the Victoria's Secret models at the after party. I was just re running the events of that evening over to myself, all the things I said and didn't say.

"Do you think if I called Anna, she would take me back?" That was one of the first things I had said all evening. James turned round and looked at me with a frustrated look.

"What the fuck man?" He was pissed with me. He's been pissed with me for a while now. It's not my fault I take a long time to get over a relationship. "She wanted to get married, you didn't. It's been 3 months and to be honest, I'm getting a bit bored of you fucking face."

"James is right," Matt put his arm round my shoulder "you are surrounded by some of the hottest women in the world and you're sobbing over that Ashley."

Matt could never get her name right. Usually it was similar like, Annabel or Alex but one time he called her Sarah. I never have been able to understand his thinking. I sort of just ignore comments like that sometimes.

I sat there all evening, drinking and checking out a few models.

That was until I saw her that was. She was stunning, beautiful, unlike any other woman I had ever seen. I decided I needed to speak to her. Sitting there for hours, rattling in my head what to say to her, I realised that Matt and James were right. We only dated 3 years and that I might never have loved her at all. I wasn't sure how I felt.

The only thing I knew was that I needed her.

Behati POV

I hate it here. Candice dragged me here as she believed it could be a 'good work opportunity'. It wasn't. All I wanted was some excitement but all I had were Gin and tonics. The evening dragged by when all of a sudden I saw him.

It was Adam Levine. I had always listened to Maroon 5 growing up and finally I was seeing my idol. All I wanted to do was walk over and talk to him but nerves were taking over me.

But then we made eye contact and I knew I had to go over and say something. I brushed back my hair as he walked over towards me.

Adam: Hi. I'm Adam.

Behati: Hi Adam, um. I'm Behati.

Adam: Do you want me to get you a drink or something?

Behati: Uh, yeah sure.

I felt a bit awkward at first but after a couple of glasses of champagne, the conversation just flowed. We sat there for hours just talking and talking until suddenly, he kissed me.

Adam POV

After hours of talking, I decided to act on how I felt. She was explaining how she started by being a model for Pink when I just lent in and gently kissed her. Soft, no tongue but she didn't pull away. We looked at each for a few moments before we kissed again I held her face and she wrapped her arms around my back. I slid my hand down her body and up her thigh. She pulled me down and we stayed making out on the sofa we were sitting on for at least 10-20 minutes.

I knew I wasn't going to leave without her and I knew she felt the same way about me.

Behati POV

Butterflies were flying through by stomach as I kept thinking what was going to happen. He took my hand and we walked towards the taxi waiting outside. We drive towards the hotel he was staying at whilst still holding each other.

When we got to the room he shut the door and he slammed me against the wall. I pulled him closer before he picked me up and slammed me onto the bed. I knew it was going to be a long night.

**Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please comment ideas and vote. I hope to update it soon. Thanks**