𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

Start from the beginning

"Um..." We heard two voices speak up and looked down to see both Monomi and Monokuma standing there.

"Hm? Why are you two so silent suddenly?" Peko asked.

"You two know something about this building, don't ya!?" Akane shouted at them.

"U-Uh, no, I have no idea at all!" Monomi whimpered.

"I don't know anything either..." Monokuma said. If even Monokuma has no idea about this building, then it must be something important.

"Quit lying already and tell us the truth! You have to know something!" Kazuichi insisted.

"Is it possible that there's a connection between this door and the reason this island is uninhibited?" Nekomaru wondered. "For example, this place might actually be a shelter for the locals."

"Did something happen to make them hide in this shelter? If so, then we're screwed." Mahiru mumbled nervously.

Monokuma simply laughs and said, "So many possibilities cross my mind, but there's no way to confirm it yet. The door is really sturdy."

"What're you sayin'?" Akane questioned.

"For instance, even though Monomi and I can come and go as we please, we can't enter beyond that door." He carefully explained to us.

"Huh!? You can't go inside, too? Does that mean you're just like me and-" Monomi tried to ask, but just then Monokuma hit her with a barrage of punches, sending her flying.

"Hey, keep your tongue in your mouth!" He yelled.

"UGYAAAAA! My body can't handle a supersonic meteor rush like that!" She cried out in pain.

"Now that I shut my sister up with a fantastic Pegasus Meteor Fist. This is the mystery of Jabberwock Island. A mystery even Monomi and I can't solve. Maybe one day, you'll be able to solve that mystery!" Monokuma cackled.

"Heh, that seems easy enough. Remember what that black and white tanuki said before." Fuyuhiko smirked.

"That there's a traitor among us. That's what the ugly tanuki said." Hiyoko recalled.

"Hmph! Calling me ugly and a tanuki...Those kinds of silly names don't depress me in the slightest!" Monokuma asserted, although he was clearly hurt by them.

"If there's a traitor, they probably know how to open the door, right? Then there are probably boats or a way to contact the outside world from beyond the door." Fuyuhiko proposed.

"Or maybe...The person controlling Monokuma and Monomi is hiding in there!" Mahiru exclaimed.

"B-But...Is there really a traitor among us?" Mikan asked.

"Of course there is! Who the hell is it!? Hurry up and confess already!" Fuyuhiko shouted.

"Th-There isn't...There's no traitor anywhere!" Monomi denied.

"Monokuma, what about you? You're the one who mentioned it." Fuyuhiko pointed out, but the small bear merely snickered.

Gundham raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "Huh? What's so funny?"

"Have you guys ever heard of an organization called...World Ender?" Monokuma asked. The name certainly didn't ring any bells for you, but he just continued.

"I understand why you'd want to just ignore it. World Ender is such an embarrassing name. Only a middle school-no wait, an elementary student would come up with it." He laughed.

"Can you just get to the point already? What's World Ender?" You demanded impatiently.

"It's in the name. It's an organization that ended the world!" Monokuma answered.