ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜:

Start from the beginning

"NO!!" Harry exclaims. He grabs a rock from the ground and hurls it with all his might. Bull's-eye. Lila growls at Harry as the werewolf freezes. Lupin then turns around to face Harry and Lila, he then begins to move towards them. Harry looks at Lilac who is standing in front of him, ready to attack Lupin if need be. "Please, Professor. Stop... It's me." Harry whispers. Suddenly... a howl pierces the night. The werewolf falters, cocking its head toward the forest. Harry waits, petrified. The werewolf's eyes shift back to him. It snarls, moves closer, ready to kill. Harry covers his face with his arm, when... ... a second howl echoes high above the forest. Slowly, Harry drops his arm. The werewolf bounds toward the forest, vanishes. Harry's eyes shift. Lilac then runs off after Sirius who changed to his human form. As he disappears over the ridge, Harry sprints after. Harry stumbles down to Black, who lies on the water's edge, now fully a man, arms and face gleaming with lacerations. "Sirius!" Lilac yells at him as she changed back to her human form. Harry looks into his glassy eyes. "Sirius!" Harry cries out. A fragile mist escapes Harry's and Lila's mouth. Lilac looks at Harry, "I need to try and stop the bleeding... Just watch out for anything..." Lilac explains softly.

"When did you become an Animagus?" Harry questioned. Lila brushes her hand on the cuts from Lupin. "I became one at the beginning of this year... It was only a month before the school year. No one really knows about it either..." Lilac tells him. Then Dementors appear, oozing like smoke through the trees across the lake. "Expecto... Patronum!" Harry exclaims, holding his wand upwards. A thin silvery wisp from Harry's wand, hovering like a veil, but the Dementors still continue to come. Lila finishes up healing Sirius' wounds, she glances at Harry. Harry's eyes flutter, the Dementors twisting madly in his vision, drawing closer. Black gasps. Lilac watches as Harry, herself, and Sirius are attacked by the Dementors. Silvery feathers of light tumble from his lips, as if his very soul were leaving him... Then... a light splinters the trees. Harry squints, sees a fiery stag appear... its body luminous... slashing through the trees... sowing light in the darkness. The Dementors wilt in its wake, but more replace them, sweeping down in waves. Still, the stag charges on. The light expands. The forest blazing with it. The remaining Dementors flee, drifting across the moon like ash. The light ebbs. The stag's luminous body flickers. There's a bright light and darkness returns. Lilac lets herself fall to the darkness, she falls to the ground besides Harry and Sirius.

"Harry... Lila..." Hermione says as they both open their eyes. "I saw my dad." Harry admits. Lilac sits up and looks at him. "What?" Lilac asked. "He sent the Dementors away... I saw him. Across the lake. Lila, you might have saw him." Harry says.Hermione exchanges a private glance with Ron, turns back. "I didn't..." She whispered. "Listen, Harry... Lila... They've captured Sirius. Any minute the Dementors are going to perform the Kiss." Hermione tells them. "The kiss...?" Harry asked. "It's what Dementors do to those they want to destroy. They clamp their jaws over the victim's mouth and... suck out his soul." Lilac explained as she got off the bed. "You mean, they're going to kill Sirius?" Harry questioned. "No. It's worse. Much worse. You go on living. But you have no memory. No sense of self. You're just a shall. An empty shell." Hermione explained to them. As Harry reacts, the door opens and Dumbledore enters. "Headmaster! You've got to stop them! They've got the wrong man!" Hermione exclaimed. "It's true, sir. Sirius is innocent." Harry and Lilac explain to Dumbledore. "It's Scabbers who did it!" Ron says from his bed as his foot was bandaged.

"Scabbers...?" Dumbledore questions Ron. "My rat, sir. Only he's not really Well, he was a rat... see, he used to be my brother Percy's-" Ron tells him. "The point is... we know the truth. Please, sir, you must believe us." Lilac tells Dumbledore, she did know the truth... All the way to Sirius' perspective. "I do, Miss Potter. But I'm sorry to say the word of four thirteen year-old wizards will convince few others. A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen." Dumbledore tells the four of them. As Dumbledore walks to Ron, he notices a shooting star plummeting silently through the sky. "Ah... A shooting star. If ever one was to make a wish, now would be the time. But time, I'm afraid, is precisely our problem..." Dumbledore says before the midnight bell chimed. "Mysterious thing, time. Powerful. And, when meddled with... dangerous." Dumbledore says as he taps Ron's injured foot. "Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower." Dumbledore says before turning to Hermione. "You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you would, I feel, do well to return before this last chime. If not... well, the consequences are really too ghastly to discuss. Three turns should do it, I think. If you succeed, more than one innocent life may be spared tonight." Dumbledore tells Hermione as he walks to the door.

"By the way, when in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin... Good luck." Dumbledore says as he smiles. He then closes the door behind him as he leaves the room. Lilac looked at Hermione then Harry. "What in bloody hell was all that about?" Ron questions. But Hermione doesn't reply, instead looping the pendant's long chain around Harry's neck as well as Lilac's neck. "Sorry, Ron. But seeing as you can't walk..." Hermione tells Ron. Ron and Harry share a curious glance towards each other. Lilac looks at Hermione and sees the time turner. "A time turner...?" She whispers. Hermione nods before turning the time turner three times.