Safeword (Rhea Ripley x Reader X Damian Priest)

You were laying in bed together, spending some quality time with each other when your girlfriend Rhea decided it was time for some soft sex. Usually you were quite rough in bed, especially when your boyfriend Damian joined you. Together they always pushed you to the edge. But you trusted them, knowing they'd always stop when you used your safeword and that they would care for you and apologize.

"I love you" Rhea murmurs as she gently trails kisses down your neck. She was on top and you were holding here tight, caressing every inch of her body. "I love you too" you whisper in between kisses. "Then show me" she smirks and surprisingly but still carefully pushes her index finger inside of your pussy.

"Mmhh" you moan quietly. Rhea smiles and gently pushes in and out while still kissing you and whispering sweet nothings. It were just a few minutes until you hear the front door being opened. "Shit" you curse under your breath and make attempts to get out of bed but Rhea keeps you down. She tells you not to worry and that a little punishment was worth the time you had. Plus, she didn't like keeping secrets from your boyfriend.

Damian walks in on you still making out with your girlfriend. You lock eyes and you can instantly see the anger in his eyes. "Didn't I tell you not to fuck with anybody without my consent?" he growls. "I- " but Rhea cuts you off in an attempt to calm Damian down, saying it was her idea and that you didn't do anything. "Guess I won't go that hard on you then" she smiles and takes of his shirt. He crawls into bed next to you, wraps his arms around you and kisses you. "You weren't scared, were you?" he whispers. "Maybe a little" you admit and grin.

You joke around a little until your girlfriend starts to complain that she's horny. Damian and you look at each other, quietly agreeing to give her what she wants. "Come here love" you say and pat between you legs. Rhea sits down with her back against your chest and her head on your shoulder. You tilt her chin up a little so you could kiss her while Damian took off the rest of his clothes.

Rhea takes one of your hands in hers and guides it to her breast while you sneak the other one down to play with her clit. "Good girls" Damian praises as he strokes himself a few times. He aligns the tip of his cock at Rhea's entrance and she moans a little when she feels him. Priest pulls you away from your girlfriend to kiss you and pushes into Rhea carefully. "Huhh" Rhea breathes out loud and let's her head fall back against your shoulder.

Your hands keep roaming her upper body, while Damian goes faster and harder on her. "I- ahh I'm coming" Rhea moans but your boyfriend dares her not to cum until he allows her to. "Fuck you Damian, I can do whatever I want" she curses and releases. You chuckle but Damian looks a little pissed. He grabs her by the throat and squeezes it, making her gasp in shock and look at him. "You made a mistake Ripley" he warns her. She pushes him off "What'cha wanna do huh?" she challenges him with a grin. "Oh, I know I can't do anything against you, but y/n, hell ye she doesn't stand a chance" he smirks. "Ohh only if I get to have fun too" she counters back and they both look at you with a devilish grin.

"Go ahead, I can take the both of you" you challenge them and crawl over to Rhea, sitting down on her lap facing her. "What do you have in mind?" you tease her and start grinding on her lap. "Stop that y/n" Damian warns you and pulls you off of Rhea, pushing you down on the bed. "Or did you forget who's in charge?" you shake your head slightly "No, I didn't" "Good girl" he praises you with a quick kiss.

Rhea bends over to kiss you passionately and plays with your breasts while Damian got to work on your clit. "same safeword?" Rhea whispers against your lips. You hum in agreement and feel Damian aligning the tip of his cock at your entrance. Your hand wanders down in an attempt to slow him down but he already pushes into you. You break the kiss with Rhea so gasp for air and let out a surprised yelp. "Shh sh" Damian shushes you and leans down to kiss you, pressing Rhea down onto you chest, but she doesn't complain as it's secretly one of her favorite spots.

"Got an idea" Rhea whispers as Damian gets off her and she can move again. She gets up and grabs a whip from your toy stash. "Don't be too harsh, okay?" you manage to breathe out in her direction while your boyfriend increases his pace. "Ten hits alright? And I want you to count out loud" Rhea offers you. You nod and inhale sharply as Damian unexpectedly pushes in harder than before. "Damian please" you press out. "Not that hard today" but he seems to ignore you, or didn't he hear you? Instead he slaps your ass like he wants you to shut up.

"What are you waiting for Rhea" he chuckles. He pulls out, picks up your legs and pins them next to your head so your butt was sticking up in the air. "Damian please, no" you whine, knowing what he was about to do. This time you were sure he heard you and just didn't listen. "at least he's careful" you think as he slowly began to fuck your ass. A sting runs through your body as Rhea hits you for the first time. "Argh- One" you whimper. "Two- ugh" a single tear falls. Damian goes faster, you could tell he was about to cum by the way he was panting and moaning. "Ahh three" you shout as Rhea hits you harder this time. Damian pulls out again to let your legs down.

This time he shows no mercy as he fucks your pussy again. Rhea also hits you harder than before and everything just gets too much as you shout for them to stop. "Stop it! Damian, Rhea!" but they don't. Damian even increases his speed and fucks you even harder. "Stop! STOP!Stop it, STOP IT!" you scream. But again he doesn't listen. Rhea hits you hard again before she notices that you might be serious, as tears are streaming down your face now. "Red! RED RED RED!" you scream on top of your lungs now and try to push Damian off.

Only now he realizes that he went to far and pulls out. "Y/n I- I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" he stutters but you cut him off "Out! Get out, I SAID GET. OUT!" you scream and try to get space between you and him. He slowly gets off the bed and leaves, closing the door behind him. "God what have I done" he whispers to himself, knowing he went too far this time and that you needed space now. Rhea just stands in the corner of your bedroom, completely helpless. She doesn't know what to do or say so she very carefully approaches you.

You were laying on the bed, knees tucked up to your chest. Your back was facing her and you were shaking and crying because of the pain they caused you. "Y/n.. Baby hey.."she whispers soothingly. "I uh- I'm not sure what to do or say right now but I want you to know that we didn't mean to push it this far" she continues and carefully places a hand on your hip to let you know she's there. You flinch at the contact and Rhea retracts her hand a little but decides against it then and places it back on your hip. "Baby.." she stumbles, scared to loose you. "Hey come here, you don't need to get through this alone.." She tries to calm you and gently pulls you towards her.

After a few seconds you give in and snuggle up to her, hugging her tight and crying into her shoulder. "Why didn't you stop?" you sob. "It was already too late when I noticed you were serious, I'm sorry.." your girlfriend admits and strokes your back. You hear a knock and Damian asking quietly if he can come back in. Rhea agrees and he hesitantly opens the door. "Hey.." he says and slowly approaches you. You stiffen up and cling a little tighter to Rhea, afraid of his touch. "I'm so sorry.. I don't know what's gotten into me.." he whispers. As you don't react he gently touches your hand. You flinch a little again but allow the touch. Damian holds your hand for a while, glad he didn't fuck up completely. "Can I hug you?" he then asks quietly and you nod. Releasing Rhea from your grip you move over and hug him back. He holds you tight and you feel a few tears running down your skin as he buries his head in the crook of your neck. "I am so incredibly sorry baby" he mutters and hugs you even tighter. "It's okay Damian, it was a mistake" you reply, so quietly he almost couldn't hear it.

You let go of him again to lay down between your two partners. Cuddling with Rhea, your head on her chest, Damian wraps his arms around you from behind. "I know I fucked up but I promise, I'll always listen to you from now on" he whispers and kisses your neck. "I know baby" you say and take his hand in yours. "I never doubted that but in that moment it just was all too much" you explain. Rhea strokes your head a little until she's sure you're asleep. Damian and her stay awake a bit longer, talking about what happened today, what the trigger was and how they could have helped you better. In the end they also fell asleep, promising each other to never let that happen again.