Betrayal (Fluff, Rhea Ripley X Reader)

You just came home from work, you were a little tired and just wanted to cuddle in bed with your girlfriend Rhea. "Hey babe, I'm home." you said as you walked through the door into your shared apartment. Normally Rhea would be home already, waiting for you or cooking dinner. "Babe?" you said, as she didn't reply as usual. *hm, maybe she's gone grocery shopping* you think. You put down your bag and took of your jacket, then went to grab something to drink from the kitchen. You were on your way to your shared bedroom, about to text her where she was, when you heard the sound of clothes being stuffed in a suitcase. "Rhea? 'that you?" you said, putting your phone away and entering the bedroom. "Hey, what are you doing there sweetheart?" Rhea was kneeling on the floor next to your bed, her back towards you. She stopped what she was doing when she heard you coming in and just sat there and hung her head. "Baby, what's wrong? You wanna leave me or what?" you said in a joking tone. She didn't reply, which made you worry you did something wrong. You knelt down next to her, one hand on her back, leaning forward so you could look at her face. "Babe, hey" you said, carefully grabbing her chin and turning her head so she looked at you. She just shook her head slowly, tears forming in her eyes. "You don't wanna leave me, do you?" you said concerned. "No, of course not, but you won't wanna be my girlfriend anymore anyway after I tell you" she said, tears running down her cheeks. You pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back, whispering "oh Rhea, no matter what happened, I promise I'm not mad and you, nor will I leave you" you pulled away, giving her a kiss on the cheek and standing up. You took her hands to help her get up before you sat down on the bed. "You wanna tell me what happened?" you asked in a comforting voice. Rhea sat down on the bed next to you, nervously fidgeting with her fingers. You took her hand again to try and comfort her. "I- I cheated on you" she pressed out, crying harder than before. She searched frantically for the right words and stuttered:"but it was an accident, I promise, I'd never do it again I love you and- and we were drunk I-" you interrupted her by kissing her on the lips. She was so surprised she forgot to return the kiss "I- you- what-" she stuttered after you pulled away. "Babe" you laughed, "it's okay, I'm not leaving you" you said with a chuckle. "But- but I cheated on you" she said, still surprised and overwhelmed from your reaction. "yeah so? Mistakes happen and honestly, I don't care who you fuck around with as long as I know you still love me, it's fine." She just looked at you, too shocked to speak. "Come here sweety" you said, laying down on the bed pulling her on top of you. "I love you and nothing will ever change that, do you understand?" you whispered, gently kissing her on top of her head and hugging her even tighter. She hummed in response, burying her head in the crook of your neck. You stayed like that for about half an hour, before deciding to get up again to make some dinner.