Episode 7

"Sir? The dealers are here. They will start the meeting in a few minutes. You are free right?" Ohm nodded. "I'll be there". She nodded and left the room as Ohm leaned back on his chair messaging his temple.

"Ahh this headache is pain". He muttered holding on to his head when his phone vibrated. "Hello?" "Phi!" Ohm's eyes immediately sparkled and his heart immediately swelled into happiness at the voice. "Hey baby! Tell me". He said happily immediately forgetting about the headache.

"Actually, since our winter vacations are starting from tommorow, Manow and others have had planned to go somewhere. And please you will go right?" He could imagine Nanon's pouty face. "Okay, okay. I'll go". "Great! Ask the others?"

Ohm smiled. "Okay, baby. Don't worry. I'll ask them. I have a meeting now. Let me Finish a meeting right now and I will ask them. Okay?" "Okay! Byee!" Ohm felt himself proud for having someone like Nanon in his life. "Cutie". He muttered and got up from the chair for the meeting.

"This is how we can increase our profit towards other companies and dealers who would join us". Everyone in the meeting room nodded their heads in an impressed face. "Mr. Ohm I think this is understandable why you are so in demand for dealers. Your hotel plans and structures are one of the best". He smiled and bowed to everyone.

"Actually, it's not only me. Me and Off have had done everything for this company and this is all our years of hardwork and experience". He said with a smile looking at Off who nodded his head with an soft smile. "Very well! I'll let you know about the deal in a few days." "Yes, I'll be ready to hear your decision".

"I might not be present in my office or here in Thailand this week. You can call me". "Sure". "Where are we going?" "Nanon called. He said he wants to go out somewhere with us for their winter vacation. You'll be free?" "Yeah, she is 2 months away from the due date. Yeah, I'll manage". "Sure? Where will Maya be?" "Ahh, don't worry. She will be with mom and dad. They love her".

Ohm nodded. "Okay, I'll tell nanon and you tell others". "Ohm!" He had just entered their room and was attacked by Nanons jump as he immediately securely held him in his arms. "Whoa! Someone's happy?" He said with a smile hugging Nanon closely. "Mhm, I missed you". Ohm laughed and kissed the side of his nape. "I missed you too baby. Where are your plans to go?" He asked as Nanon came down.

"Hmm, I have two options but I'm confused". He said with a pout making Ohm coo at that cute face and kissed his lips softly. "Let me freshen up and I'll help you find the right one. Okay?" Nanon nodded with the cutest smile he had making Ohm fall for the man Infront once again.

"Okay, so I have Chiang Mai and Phuket. As much I want to go to Chiang mai I want to go enjoy the beach too!" He said with a pout. "Baby! Your husband is rich why worry about such a small thing? I will take you to both places". "What if others don't-" "This will be our place. We will come here after they leave". His face turned red slightly. "Wha-" "Yes, it's practically going to be our honeymoon once again". He whispered making Nanons ears turn red.

"I- I will tell this to others and we will leave Tommorow evening? Phi Mew, Gulf and Zee, Saint they planned a trip before them so they won't go". Nanon said with a side voice. "Aww baby". Ohm cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead. "It's fine. Me, you and others will enjoy this, hmm?" He nodded and hugged him as they lied on each other's chest.

"Your heart is beating fast". Nanon said putting a hand over his chest. "Whenever, I'm with you my heart always beats fast baby". He smiled shyly and hide his face in the crook of Ohm' neck making him laugh as he kissed his hair and they slept fell asleep.

Off woke up to something move beside him making him groan in his sleep. "Gun?" He called out to his husband's who was sitting on the edge of the bed with no words. "It's 2 at midnight. What are you doing awake?" He asked worried since he was not well a few days ago. "I- I couldn't sleep." Off frowned and went closer to him standing beside him holding his shaky hands.