Chapter 4

Nanon:

I reached my college a few minutes early only to see Bone already in the class and was actually studying like what the fuck? I thought as Zee hugged me tightly and stayed outside as i ran towards him who was sitting in bench with a pencil in his hands and books scattered over the table.

"Am I seeing things? Or is it really what i see that Bone Mettawin is studying?" I asked with smirk nudging him to which he glared at me. "Shut up! I'm studying here!" I rolled my eyes smacked the back of head. "Shut up, and give me something to eat!" I said as he sighed in defeat and rummaged thorough his bad bringing out his sisters handmade cookies.

"Bro, her cookies are always soo good!" I said biting into the delicious thing as the choco chips melted in my mouth making me feel pleasured at the way it perfectly tasted. "What are you two doing here?" A voice said which made of us flinch as we stood up in dear.

"M-Mr S-Sky?" Bone stuttered to which Mr. Vachirawit frowned and walked towards us as he squeezed my hands tightly from the back, knowing his fear and anxiety of people being too close him except whom he knows and lives is hard for him. His anxiety are rare but when it happens? It makes it really worse for him.

"Are you okay? You seem sick!" He said and was about to test his temparature when Bone dropped on the ground breathing heavily with me as i was holding his hands. "Hey, what happened? Do you have anxiety?" He asked with concern carefully trying to ease and touch him, making sure that he meant no harm to bone.

"When, people come too close to him? He gets anxiety unless it's someone he loves, trusts, family or loved ones!" I said squeezing his hands tightly to which Mr. Vachirawit stared at me and took a deep breath.

"Bone, look at me. Just look at me and try to normal your breaths okay? You are fine, i mean no harm okay? Just close your eyes and hold my hands tightly. I don't want you think me to be som creep okay? Just hold my hands tightly. I assure you that it's fine. It's totally fine. Okay?" He said squeezing Bone's shoulders .

After, a few minutes he finally calmed to which Mr. Sky heaved a sigh of relief and sat on the nearby chair with a huff. "Are you okay now?" He asked with worry dripping from his words to which i frowned because the worry didn't surely sound very normal one. "I'm fine, thank you sir. I'll go and have water. Okay?" He said and left to which i nodded.

I was left alone with sir who for no reason was only staring at me. Like what the fuck? "Sir do you need something?" I asked finally not being able to control the way he stared at me. He gave a smile which send shivers down my spine and not in a pleasant way. "Oh, well! I was just staring at a handsome face". He said making me cringe hard and wanting to snap at him but i controlled and managed to put on a small smile.

"Oh, well thank you sir. Well, um-" I was about to finish when the students came inside and i mentally thanked them cause this was fucking awkward and creepy. If Ohm or Zee comes to know? They will surely fucking start a bloodshed here. I can't tell him anything. You are grown up! I said to myself and calmed myself after a prep talk.

The class had finally finished but the morning incident had still kept on moving over my damn head. I was walking alongside with Manow, Bone and Daniel but bumped into something strong only to see that the one which i bumped was no one but my own husband Ohm.

It took me a few seconds to realise about his hands around my waist and the way he had secured me in his arms. I immediately felt safe and hugged him back tightly surprising him. "Missed me hmm?" He asked softly near my ears as i hugged him more tightly to which he responded back with equal pressure of his hug to me.

"Did something happen?" The moment he asked that i moved away from him and shook my head. "No, i just missed you!" I said with a pout trying to hide my emotions and thankfully he just smiled and hugged me back tightly. "Okay, let's get home. Since tommorow is a Saturday? We can have a date tonight?" He asked hugging me from the side to which i nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes!" He smiled and pecked my lips making me giggle at his butterfly touches. "Okay, love birds? How about we chat kater? My mom called me!" Manow said standing behind us with a tensed look to which i frowned. "Everything okay?" Ohm asked noticing her tension in the voice.

"Actually, my mom fainted and dad wants me to be there in an hour. I really need to hurry back!" She said with fear in her voice. My eyes fell upon Daniel who was standing there with an equally worried look. "Since, Daniel has his car and you don't? He will drop you. And Zee you can drop off Bone at his place?" I said with a smile.

"Manow, I'll drop you okay? Come!" He said and dragged her towards him. I looked back at Zee and Bone who smiled back. "Don't worry, I'll drop him. Okay?" I nodded as Ohm and I drove towards our house. "Bun, you okay? You look really lost from the college. Did someone say something to you and you are hiding?" He asked which held outmost seriousness.

I sighed and leaned back on the car seat. "I'm okay. It's just that it's my finals in two months and I'm worried about it". He shook his head. "It's something Nanon. Don't lie". I smiled and squeezed his shoulder. "Ohm, I'm fine. There nothing to worry okay?" I said with my outmost soft voice and assurance to which he finally accepted it.

"By the way you know our new biology teacher he-" "Um, let's have icecream?" I frowned at him suddenly cutting my sentence but i nodded cause whoever says no to ice-cream cab stay away from me forever. "Hey, um one cotton candy and one chocolate". He said sitting on the rooftop beside me. "Bio-" "Nanon". That strict voice and hands over my lips stopped me.

"We are outside the college. Let's not talk anything or anyone related to it?" He asked almost like he was requesting to me. I interwined my hands with his and put my head over his shoulder looking at the sky.

"You eat like a baby". He said wiping the little amount of cream over my lips. The second his fingers touched my lips i felt like a electricity padding through my whole body. Even though we were married his touched never fail to make me surprised and pleasured every time. "Your lips are soft". He whispered making me hit his hand. "Control yourself Mr. We are outside!"

He laughed as i put my head back at his shoulder releasing a soft sight at the beautiful moment. The sky had turned a pretty shade of light pink as i closed my eyes letting the breezy air hit my face. "You are my paradise". I said and kissed his knuckles softly before snaking my arms between his and resting my head on his shoulder. His hands held me protectively from the back which made me feel protected and safe from everyone.

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading 🥺❤️ Please let me know in comments your favourite part? 🥺✨