Twenty-eight

- Rodarius Green -- Ridgewood, New Jersey -- 3:32 pm, Monday -- July 15, 2020 -

- Rodarius Green -
- Ridgewood, New Jersey -
- 3:32 pm, Monday -
- July 15, 2020 -

-🌚-

Rodarius was pulled in a bone crushing hug by india. "I missed you so much" she cried in Rodarius arms.

"Shhhh I missed you too" Rodarius smiled rubbing her back in circles to calm her down.

Everything was already done the guest was just late as usual, they was missing Demario and Kelly but they said before hand they would be late so it was all good.

It wasn't a lot of familiar faces here which made Rodarius feel out of place it was more of Gee's family than his own and telling by their face they didn't like him.

"Why everyone here look like gang bangers even the baby throwing up B's" Sergio said coming from behind Rodarius.

India pulled away from Rodarius with her face now dry but her eyes was still red.

"Oh my goodness where you get all this ass from" India gasped when she saw Rodarius turn around to face Sergio.

She immediately slapped the boy's butt cheek making him hiss in pain. "It moved!!".

"Let's not forget he's pregnant that's probably why" Sergio added, he never paid attention to Rodarius ass now that India pointed it out it look like he had a bbl.

India quickly hushed Sergio. "I know what pregnant ass look like this is 'i been getting back shots' type of ass".

"Girl hush up for somebody hear you" He gritted his teeth, looking around making sure no one heard them.

India rolled her eyes not caring what people heard come out her mouth sex is sex how you think you got here?.

"I'ma go grab yo present out my car I'll be back" India stated before walking off.

The reveal wasn't gonna start til 4:15 so everyone was just eating and chatting with one another while Gee was making sure that the jet was ready.

Rodarius wanted something simple but Gee decided to go all out with a jet that would reveal the gender he didn't even tell Rodarius til the day of which made him having to cancel his plans.

On top of that it was only supposed to be a couple of people here but once again Gee ain't tell him shit.

Early when he was walking around he heard a lot of people complaining about the food, decorations and him.

Why are you here if your gonna complain about everything when it's not your day?. If the food not good why did you have 2 plates? He thought to himself but he kept it to his self unlike some people.

"CHUBBBZZ" He heard snapping his neck at Demario standing there while some man carried a big box wrapped with pink glittery paper.

Demario immediately ran up to Rodarius wrapping his arms around him, even though they wasn't on good terms when they first met Rodarius somehow found him self attached to him he was like an older brother.

"My bad interrupting yall but this box heavy as fuck".

"Oh my bad you can sit it on the table next to you" Rodarius pointed to the two tables filled with gifts most of them was wrapped in blue paper.

Once the man sat the box down Rodarius scanned all of his features.

He was on heavy side, his neck was filled with chains, his hands had hella rings on it, his teeth was filled with diamonds that was shining and he was wearing a purple hat with a purple jacket and black jeans.

"This Rodney the one I was telling you about" Demario said in a shy tone.

Rodarius nodded his head, seeing his mother come with a lot of blue bags.

"Aight yall we finna get started!!" Gee yelled at the top of his lungs, signaling the dj to turn of the music.

Everyone crowded up together so that it was a big circle and watched the jet pulled off with a bit speed.

Rodarius looked around for india but he didn't see her anywhere so he glanced back at the jet then looked back over to Gee with a big smile on his face and a pair of glasses.

The jet did a bunch of tricks, spins, and flips before flying over the crowd and dropping a big black balloon.

Once the balloon hit the crowd and sum of the people too, Rodarius thought it would be smoke but everyone was covered with pink paint.

"FUCK WRONG WITH YALL I TOLD YALL HOES DONT PLAY" Taurus yelled jumping up and down while Tione tried wiping the paint off his face.

Rodarius heard a bunch of groans, lips smacking, and people complaining which made his body fill with anger.

He really wanted a girl but the guests was ruining his happiness and Gee wasn't saying nothing about so he brushed it off.

"You happy we having a girl?" Rodarius said with a fake smile glancing at Gee when he took off his glasses.

Gee face was bunched up like he was mad. "My family always had boys why couldn't we have a boy".

"Why is everyone complaining about every got dam thing" Rodarius yelled out causing everyone to look at him not even worried about the paint no more.

"Every since I step foot on this fucking grass yall been complaining half of y'all mufuckas ain't even bring not one gift but y'all eating the fucking food and talking shit about something that's free".

He took a deep breath before continuing his rant. "And Sanio if I hear yo ass talk about the food then go get another plate ima blow my brains out... y'all are so fuckin aggy ughh".

"I wasn't even t-"

"Shut the fuck up I hear all y'all ungrateful asses" Rodarius snapped at the man who looked embarrassed about begin called out.

Gee sat there with his mouth hung open like he saw a dead body, most of his family members was packing they stuff and leaving.

"Gee if your gonna married that I would consider it" A girl snickered while walking up to Gee who was still in shock.

The young boy rolled his eyes. "Bitch why are you here? Don't you got some dick to suck" Taurus spoked up talking to the girl.

"ISSA GIRL" India said finally coming in at the last moment.

"Not right now ind-"....

....

Dominique?...

-🆙-

Ouuuu Dominique 🤭🤭

HE'S BACKKKKK

aight gn/gm...