Chapter 160 Private Planet

Start from the beginning

  How dare you sue Sheng Heng for staying up late? This man is so double standard.

  "He sleeps late because he doesn't have a boyfriend to worry about him." Sheng Heng said.

  "He Shao will be angry when he hears that you are like this."

  "He has already sued you, and you are still worried that he will be angry?"

  Yan Hao thought for a while, and it seemed that he was indeed.

  "I know you want to make a better mecha, but rebirth is already very good. Before I met you, I never thought that I would be able to pilot such a mecha one day." Sheng Heng said seriously.

  "The performance of rebirth is still worse than that of the ninth-level mecha." When Sheng Heng was still driving the black soul, the battles were basically high-level Zerg. Being able to manufacture a level nine mecha allows Sheng Heng not to rely on others, and he can escape unscathed under any circumstances.

  "Father gave an order that for a period of time in the future, the God of War Legion will mainly focus on defense and try to avoid direct conflict with the Zerg. So in the next period of time, I should not have any chance to face the high-level Zerg." Sheng Heng said.

  "Defense? But all the news on Starnet is about the victory over the Zerg." Because Sheng Heng was in the army, Yan Hao paid special attention to the news from the military headquarters.

  "That's another legion." As he said that, Sheng Heng's face darkened a bit. "The Federation has just won a victory. The warriors' momentum is at a high level. Many people think that this is a good opportunity to take advantage of the victory and chase after the Zerg in one fell swoop."

  "Zergs have occupied the Federation for more than 300 years, and their reproductive ability is so strong, it is unlikely to be wiped out at once." Although Yan Hao is very confident in the weapons he made, he did not blindly think that this thing can be repelled Zerg.

  "Of course they know this, but it's always right to kill insects. Every kill is a piece of military merit." Sheng Heng said.

  "Then why do you take defense?" Yan Hao asked.

  Sheng Heng was startled, but did not answer right away.

  "It's okay to say it's inconvenient, I'm just asking casually." Yan Hao thought he had asked something that shouldn't be asked.

  "It's nothing inconvenient, but it's not easy to explain." Sheng Heng organized his words and said, "It's a kind of intuition of a person who has been on the battlefield. Father and some high-level military officials felt that the reaction of the surrounding Zerg was not right, so they decided to observe first. Take a look."

  Yan Hao nodded and did not continue this topic, the two then chatted about other things, and they didn't end the call until Cheng Wenkang came to ask Sheng Heng to go to the training ground.

  After hanging up the communication, Yan Hao went out to pour himself a glass of water. When he went out, he happened to see Mr. Pang walking in with a courier box in his arms. When Yan Hao saw it, he quickly put down his cup and went over to take the express box: "Teacher, why didn't you call me to pick up the express."

"It's just at the door, just a few steps away." Pang Lao laughed.

  "It must contain medicine." Yan Hao was a pharmacist in his previous life, and he is very familiar with this express box specially used for medicine.

  "Yes, old man Wen has developed a new potion, which is said to relieve mental energy and improve sleep." Pang Lao said.

  "Teacher, are you not sleeping well?" Yan Hao immediately became nervous when he heard this, "Why didn't you tell me that I can give you a massage.