Chapter 158 Today is different from the past

Start from the beginning

  "No." Sima Mingxuan said.

  Yan Hao couldn't help but rolled his eyes, he knew it. This person was obviously waiting for him here on purpose, and he appeared just after the senior had left. It seemed that he had planned it for a long time, so how could he leave so easily.

  Facing Sima Mingxuan alone again, Yan Hao didn't feel scared. Now he also has S-level mental power, and it is impossible for Sima Mingxuan to intimidate him with mental power. After the initial shock, Yan Hao quickly calmed down and analyzed the reason why Sima Mingxuan came to him.

  "You came to me because you want to exchange the prescription for healing your mental power." Sheng Heng told him once before. He didn't care much at the time, and he didn't really want to save Sima Mingxuan, so he forgot about it later. .

  "Sheng Heng told you?" Sima Mingxuan asked in surprise.

  "Didn't you ask the God of War Legion to exchange them?" Yan Hao asked.

  Sima Mingxuan shook his head with a wry smile: "I thought it was Sheng Heng who deliberately didn't want to save me, that's why he said that, but it turned out that it was really you..."

  Sima Mingxuan was raised as an heir to the legion since he was a child, and he has a very high sensitivity to judge major events. Before Yan Hao suddenly started the live broadcast, and when Quanxing.com announced how to use the Phantom Spirit Stone, he immediately guessed that it was a special arrangement by Pang Lao and Zhong Lao. These two mecha masters wanted to use this method to officially announce that the future leader of mecha manufacturing was Yan Hao. He knew from that moment that Yan Hao was no longer someone he could provoke at will.

  And his guess was correct, and a series of follow-up operations of the federation all verified this point. But he had no choice but to look for Yan Hao, because his sea of ​​consciousness was at stake, and he had to get the medicine to heal his mental power.

  After the mission of raiding the Zerg, Sima Mingxuan locked himself in the room and thought for a whole day, then went to find his uncle, General Sima, and finally General Sima was persuaded by Sima Mingxuan to contact Sheng Tianxing in the name of the Legion Admiral Sheng confessed the real situation of Sima Mingxuan to the other party, and sincerely proposed to exchange the medicine.

  No matter what kind of friction there was between the two families, it was all secretly. This kind of frank request is hard to refuse. But Admiral Sheng did not agree immediately, but said that they would convey their wishes to the pharmacist himself, and they would not force them to see what the pharmacist wanted.

  Sima Mingxuan was clear in his heart that the pharmacist was Yan Hao, so he followed him back to Capital Star during the award ceremony and waited for Admiral Sheng to meet Yan Hao. They have never been close to Yan Hao. But the next day, Admiral Sheng sent the news that the pharmacist was unwilling to exchange prescriptions.

  Yan Hao is unwilling to save him? Want him to die?

  Although Sima Mingxuan didn't know why Yan Hao always had an inexplicable hostility towards him, he could be sure that Yan Hao wasn't the kind of character who hated someone and wanted him to die. On the contrary, he is a very soft-hearted person. A soft-hearted person will not refuse to help, especially when this person abandons all routines and asks for help calmly.

Therefore, after hearing the news of Yan Hao's refusal, Sima Mingxuan's first reaction was that Sheng Heng never mentioned to Yan Hao that he asked for help, and wanted to take this opportunity to kill him directly.

  "Why?" Sima Mingxuan's eyes were complicated, and his heart was full of mixed feelings. If it was really Yan Hao who refused to save him, then his future would only be death.