Chapter 155 Weapons Despise

Comenzar desde el principio

  The next day was the graduation ceremony, and Sheng Heng spoke at the graduation ceremony as a graduate representative. He was dressed in a silver military uniform, with the rank of lieutenant colonel shining on his shoulders, setting off the heroic figure of the young man. , which caused the screams of all the students in the audience.

  This year's mecha department graduates can be said to be the best class of the Federal University in the past few decades. Apart from Sheng Heng who won the highest military rank among the graduates, several other students in the first class also won the title of second lieutenant. military rank. Do you still remember the group of students who followed Sheng Heng to find the magic spirit stone in the second semester of junior year? After the senior year was able to choose the internship regiment independently, this group of students followed Sheng Heng directly to the God of War Legion. After a year, everyone has accumulated a lot of military exploits. Standing in the crowd at this moment, the chilling aura unique to the battlefield emerges, which is awe-inspiring.

  The graduation ceremony ended successfully, and Sheng Heng stayed for two more days before being recruited back by the military. The plan to raid the Zerg had reached the final stage, and he had to go back and stand by.

  Planet S36, where the God of War Legion is stationed.

  Admiral Sheng Tianxing was discussing the next raid plan with the high-level legions in the conference room.

  "I just came back from a meeting at the military headquarters. The purpose of this raid is to take back planet Z-3 just by the way. The main purpose is to deal a devastating blow to the Zerg, scare them, repel them, and let them survive It will not be able to recover in the next few hundred years." Planet Z-3 is the planet with the most phantom beasts ever found in the federal records.

  All the officers nodded in agreement after hearing this: "We want to bring back all the planets they occupied hundreds of years ago   .

  "

Five tenth-level mecha fighters fought together to encircle and suppress the Zerg Emperor, and three of them died. Although the Zerg army was repelled in the end, the Zerg Emperor did not die, but retreated from serious injuries. For so many years, the Zonghuang has never appeared again, but its power is like an untimely bomb, and it will suddenly detonate at an unknown time.

  "Is the Zonghuang so easy to kill? I am a little worried, will our large-scale raid this time anger the Zonghuang instead." A young man with gentle eyes and a gentle face said, he is the chief of staff of the God of War Legion Liu Feiyu.

  "Back then when the Zong Huang appeared, five level 10 mech fighters fought back at the same time, but now, there are only three level 10 mech fighters in the entire Federation." Tenth level mecha fighters have a detached status in the federation Which legion once belonged to, once it reaches level ten, it will be separated from the legion and directly managed by the federation. The Federation will give them special support, and they will only appear on the battlefield as a special combat force during a major war.

"We have interstellar weapons, the Tianhe-1 battleship." Someone said.

  "The Zonghuang is not a black hole. It won't wait for the Tianhe-1 battleship to fully charge before attacking it." Liu Feiyu said.

  "Okay, the military has considered this matter." Admiral Sheng stopped his subordinates from arguing, "The Zergs want to attack, but with our current strength, it is really not appropriate to provoke the Zerg Emperor, so our goal this time is just to grab the Zerg first." Just go back to the eight planets that were previously occupied."

  As he spoke, Admiral Sheng tapped his finger on the optical brain, and a map was projected.

  "This is the approximate distribution area of ​​the Zerg lairs we have observed over the years. According to the habits of the Zerg, the location of the Zerg Emperor should be here." Admiral Sheng pointed to a red dot in the center of the map and said, "Our raid this time , the target is these planets."