Chapter 154 The Balance

Começar do início

  "Teacher, I understand." Yan Hao nodded his head half-understood.

  "It's good to understand, the teacher is still waiting to attend your wedding, you are the only one among my apprentices who has a partner." Pang Lao said.

  "Brothers don't...?" Yan Hao was shocked.

  "Your elder brother used to have a girlfriend who was about to get married."

  "And then"

  "One month before the wedding, he suddenly found the inspiration to break through the seventh-level mecha, and then locked himself in the laboratory for half a year. "Pang Lao sneered, "Half a year later, when he went to find his girlfriend with the seventh-level mecha maker certificate, she was already going to marry someone else.

  " Seeing the sad feeling of a rabbit dead and a fox, he wants to retreat just because he has inspiration, and he often does it.

  The senior won't marry someone else, will he?

  "Xiao Hao, you must take this as a warning." Pang Lao warned.

  "Teacher, don't worry, when I get married with my senior, I will register on the same day without any delay," Yan Hao said.

  "...It's also a good idea." Pang Lao pondered for a while and gave a positive evaluation.

  Yan Hao was on vacation, and when he couldn't go to the laboratory, Yan Hao went to class with He Shao, and he hadn't come to class for more than a year, so when he suddenly appeared in the classroom, he immediately caused a huge commotion. response. Especially recently, Yan Hao announced the research results of the Phantom Spirit Stone. For this kind of strategic material managed by the Federation, these students are definitely not qualified to have access to it, but they were curious, so they couldn't help asking around Yan Hao.

  Yan Hao didn't hide it either, and told the class again the process of discovering the phantom spirit stone and how to use it.

  "So, the phantom spirit stone will be the main material of the mimic mecha?" "

  The top state of the mimic mecha should be that the mecha and the human brain are synchronized, that is, it is synchronized with our spiritual power. The phantom spirit stone is the only one that can be found so far. The ore that transmits mental power at high speed, so for now, it is indeed the main material of the mimic mech." "

  Then when can we see the mimic mech that is fully synchronized with the human brain?" "

  This may have to wait until the tenth level of the mimic mecha Let's be made." He and Mr. Zhong's definition of a tenth-level mimic mecha is to completely synchronize the mecha system with the human brain.

  "Then when will it be manufactured?"

  "I don't know."

  "It would be great if we could also study the mimic mecha?" Someone couldn't help asking.

  "Yes." The others echoed. For mech makers, mimetic mechs have always been their goal, and those who don't want to study are not qualified mech makers.

  "If you are interested, I can send you some basic information, you should learn first." Yan Hao said with a smile.

  "Is this okay?" Everyone was shocked. They knew that Yan Hao was a very nice person. Normally, whenever they asked something they didn't understand, Yan Hao would patiently explain it to them. Sometimes when they met Yan Hao who didn't understand, he would even help They went to consult Pang Lao. But those are normal knowledge exchanges, but can mimic systems also communicate with each other?