Chapter 151 Level 7 Mimic Mech

Start from the beginning

  "Or, you can change to another weapon if you want." Old Pang laughed.

  "Don't change, let's use a gun. Seniors are used to using guns." Every mecha warrior chooses his melee weapon according to his own preferences and habits. Sheng Heng has used the gun for many years, and suddenly Changing to other weapons will make him uncomfortable.

  "Then you go, the materials are ready for you."

  If you want to use the phantom spirit stone to improve performance and evolve the phantom spirit stone alloy, the prerequisite is that the two must have the same mental power. The reason is because the only mecha made by him is Rebirth. In the same way, this brand new Xuanming Spear can only be made by himself.

  The design draft was given by Mr. Pang, and Yan Hao's craftsmanship was further advanced at this time. Combining the two, the moment the Xuanming Spear took shape, it exuded an invisible coercion. Yan Hao faintly felt that this layer of coercion seemed to contain his spiritual power.

  "This is?" Elder Pang from the outside felt the coercion, and walked in quickly. He first stood at the door and watched from a distance, then walked over quickly, grabbed the body of the Xuanming Spear, and then He laughed loudly, "Okay, okay."

  "Teacher?" It was the first time Yan Hao saw Pang Lao so happy.

  "It's the first time to make an eighth-level weapon, and it can exude such a powerful spiritual coercion, which is much stronger than your senior brothers." Pang Lao fondly stroked the Xuanming Spear in his hand.

  Yan Hao was taken aback: "Level eight? Teacher, did you make a mistake?" In

  mecha manufacturing, level five is a threshold. After level five, it will be extremely difficult if you do not advance to one level, and the further you go, the more difficult it will be . Although the first mecha he personally made was a level 6 mecha, in fact, Pang Lao only required him to be able to produce a level 8 mecha before graduating from his senior year. From this we can see how difficult it is to jump from level six to level eight.

  "There's no mistake. Mental coercion is a sign of an eighth-level mecha. As long as there is such a spiritual coercion, then the things you make must be at the eighth level." Pang Lao said affirmatively.

  "Mental coercion? I've seen level 8 weapons, but I don't feel such coercion." Yan Hao asked.

  "Only when the mecha maker's spiritual power perfectly fits the mecha itself, can there be spiritual coercion, but this kind of spiritual coercion will not last long, it will only appear at the moment of formation, which is only a few seconds before and after. This is The reason why the Xuanming Spear can sustain mental coercion for so long is mostly due to the characteristics of the Phantom Spirit Stone." Pang Lao guessed, "Go, go and test it."

The two put the Xuanming Spear into the detection instrument, and after a while, the various values ​​of the Xuanming Spear were calculated. In addition to the values ​​that other eighth-level weapons have, there is an additional value of mental power in a series of values. .

  "Sure enough, the mental power is kept inside the mecha." Pang Lao had an unexpected expression.

  Just speaking, the manufacturing of mechas after the sixth level will use spiritual power, so there will be a part of the spiritual power inside the mecha, but this kind of spiritual power is very weak. will find out. And this kind of mental power that can be detected in the instrument, the strength of mental power is completely different.

  "Xiaohao, go get a mental power detector." Pang Lao wanted to know how much mental power he had left.

  "Oh." Yan Hao let out an oh, turned around and went out to bring in a small testing instrument.

  Yan Hao turned on the instrument. After beeping for a while, the instrument showed the level of mental power: mental power S level.

  "S-level, which means that the Phantom Spirit Stone completely retains your spiritual power level." Pang Lao is a master of weapon design, and he is more sensitive to weapons and the use of energy in weapons than many battle-tested fighters, almost instantaneously. , he thought of how to use this spiritual coercion to fight, "If the spiritual power above can be released to the outside world, this will be an invisible killing move." Yan Hao's pupils widened leisurely, and the spiritual power was released,

  which Is it a mental attack?

  Three days later, on planet S36, the base of the God of War Legion, Yan Hao came here again with an upgraded rebirth.

  In the inspection room No. 1, Sheng Heng, Sheng Zhuo, and Di Ya, the director of the mech manufacturing department, stared at the dark mecha in front of them, their faces full of shock.

  "Is this rebirth?" In order to study the "Bright Moon", Dia had been facing the rebirth almost every day for a month, but at this moment he could barely recognize it.

  In fact, the appearance of the rebirth has not changed except that the color has become black because of the phantom spirit stone alloy, but the temperament of the rebirth is completely different. He didn't know where the temperament of a mecha that hadn't experienced the baptism of war came from, but it just gave people a feeling that shook the heartstrings.

  "Senior, give it a try." Yan Hao signaled Sheng Heng to drive the mech.

  "Okay." Sheng Heng couldn't wait the moment he saw Rebirth, and without any hesitation, he took off and jumped up on Rebirth's knee.

  The rest naturally dispersed and retreated to a safe place to watch. Seeing the mimetic mecha moving slowly in the distance, the fierce and swift movements of each move, and the spiritual pressure that was washed away when the spear crossed the void, Sheng Zhuo couldn't help showing envy in his eyes. For the first time he envied his younger brother.

  Mimic mecha is the dream of every mech warrior.

  But the reason why a dream is called a dream is that only a few people can touch it.

  "This value, oh my god, has already surpassed the eighth-level mecha." Dia did not care about his appearance, rushed over and grabbed Yan Hao and asked excitedly, "Obviously when I took it back last time, Rebirth was just an ordinary sixth-level mech. Mecha, how did you do it, how did you do it? And the Xuanming Spear, how can it have a mental attack?" "

  Xiao Hao, the mimic system has been upgraded to level eight?" Sheng Zhuo was also shocked.

  "No, the mimic system is level seven, but its performance is comparable to a super level eight mech." The last time Yan Hao upgraded the system for Black Soul had actually reached level seven, but the ore of Black Soul itself limited the performance of the system , and the same system is placed on the rebirth body that has been promoted by the phantom spirit stone alloy, and it directly becomes a seventh-level mimic system.

  The combat power of the mimetic mecha was originally higher than that of the traditional mecha, coupled with the improvement of the mecha itself by the phantom spirit stone alloy, and the spiritual pressure attached to the Xuanming gun, the performance of the rebirth indeed surpassed the eighth-level traditional mecha. That's not all. According to Pang Lao and Zhong Lao's estimates, if the rebirth was not made too early, Yan Hao's mental power was not yet at the S level at that time, and the rebirth performance at this time could even directly cross two levels, comparable to nine. Class traditional armor.

  "Super level eight?" Sheng Heng, who had already walked back, couldn't help but shouted out. Driving a level nine mecha was something he couldn't even imagine.