Chapter 150 A New Era of Mecha

Start from the beginning

  "Then we have to do it all over again." When the two returned to the workshop, Mr. Pang found a brand new part made of gold spar for Yan Hao, "Xiao Hao, just follow the previous steps and do it again." One more time."

  "Yeah." Yan Hao imitated the way before, holding the parts made of phantom spirit stone in one hand and the parts made of golden spar in the other, and began to compare them step by step. Mr. Pang moved a chair and sat beside him, watching intently the whole time. The entire inspection process lasted for twenty minutes. Yan Hao withdrew his mental strength, exchanged glances with Mr. Pang, and put the two parts aside together.

  The two of them stared at the parts that were close together for half an hour, and the two parts were safe and sound, and there was no scene of mutual fusion.

  "Come again." Pang Lao handed over another pair of parts.

  For things that cannot find a pattern, the only thing that can be done is to repeat the experiment.

  Yan Hao experimented six times in a row, and finally the emperor paid off. They once again waited until the metal fused.

  "I see, teacher, I know what caused the fusion of metals." There was only one difference between the sixth and the previous five experiments in six consecutive experiments, "During the sixth test, my mental power was Synchronous."

"Synchronization?" Pang Lao was stunned for a moment, "You mean, you checked the two parts with mental strength at the same time.

  " It's not a particularly high-end part, so I was lazy and tested two pieces at the same time." Yan Hao explained.

  Yan Hao's mental power is very strong, but he hasn't been in contact with mechs for a long time. In order to develop a good habit for Yan Hao and to let him thoroughly understand the structure of each part of the mech, Mr. Pang once set a rule for him. : When using mental power to detect the internal structure of a part, you can only focus on one at a time.

  It's not just Yan Hao, every mecha maker will devote all his mental power when facing new materials or difficult mecha parts. The same is true for Pang Lao, because the phantom spirit stone is a brand new ore, and for the sake of prudence, he tests it individually every time. Yan Hao also made the same mistake just now, the more he wanted to detect the difference, the more meticulous the inspection was, until he tested it six times in a row, and when he was a little confused, he found the feeling he had before.

  "Tell me more specifically." If it is simply to detect two kinds of parts at the same time, it is impossible for the parts to fuse with each other suddenly.

  "I also synchronized the mental fluctuations in the two parts." Yan Hao explained, "The maker of these two parts is me. The piece made of adamantine stone is the part I made last semester. At that time, my spirit The strength is not yet S-level, so when I was conducting an internal test, I sensed my own mental power, and subconsciously synchronized the mental fluctuations inside. So I guess, this fusion of metals may be the same mental fluctuations of the two metals Under the circumstances, the abnormality produced by the phantom spirit stone."

  "The change of the phantom spirit stone?"

  "We will find out after another experiment." Yan Hao got up, and dug out two pieces of two pieces he made himself from the pile of parts behind. , and then synchronized the mental power according to the method he just said, but the two mecha parts remained independent without any movement.

  "The same two gold crystals will not fuse under the condition of synchronous mental power, but if one of them is replaced with a phantom spirit stone." As he said, Yan Hao replaced a part in his hand and took one at random. The parts made by the phantom spirit stone came over, and then mentally synchronized again. After a while, the two completely different metals fused together visible to the naked eye.

  Pang Lao's eyes flashed brightly, he casually took a part made of Xuanmeng Stone, and handed it over: "Try."

  Yan Hao immediately understood what Pang Lao meant, took the part made of Xuanmeng Stone, Spirit synchronization began again, and soon the familiar layer of black alloy reappeared.

  "Try again." Pang Lao brought over a dozen parts of different materials in one breath, and piled them all up in front of Yan Hao.

  Yan Hao knew that whether the next dozen or so parts could be fused with the phantom spirit stone would directly determine the direction of their future research.

  From nightfall to dawn, the master and apprentice squatted in front of a workbench and worked for a whole night without even bothering to drink their saliva. After Yan Hao's mental power was used uninterrupted for a whole night, the sea of ​​consciousness began to throb. , but his face really couldn't suppress the excitement and joy. In front of him, there are more than a dozen parts made of various materials, and each part has a faint black coating on it.

  Although only a dozen kinds of materials have been tested, the grades and characteristics of these kinds of materials are different, and it is basically confirmed that when the magic spirit stone is synchronized with other ores, it will produce a kind of ability similar to devouring, and he will devour it. The ore synchronized with his mental fluctuations thus produced a brand new alloy. As for the performance of this alloy, not only will he not change the original performance of the ore swallowed by him, but it will also greatly improve the performance of this ore.

  This characteristic is very similar to the blood of phantom spirit beasts, which can improve the level. The blood of phantom spirit beasts improves the spiritual power of human beings, while the phantom spirit stones improve the mechs.

  Yan Hao wished he could immediately find a mecha to do a full-scale upgrade, and wanted to see to what extent the performance of an ordinary mecha could be improved after being fully upgraded by the phantom spirit stone. But at this moment, he was powerless, and the almost exhausted sea of ​​consciousness was constantly urging him to rest. Yan Hao returned to the dormitory and slept for two days in a row before recovering his mental strength. After waking up and taking a shower, he immediately ran to the laboratory again.

  After another month of tossing like this, Yan Hao and Pang Lao completed a new alloy mecha arm by themselves. After a month of trying, they summed up the conditions for the alloy to appear.

  First, the internal spiritual power of the parts fused with the phantom spirit stone must be the same as the spiritual power at the time of fusion. Simply put, only the maker of the mecha parts can complete the fusion.

  Second, you must have a mental power of A+ or above to activate the devouring ability of the phantom spirit stone, otherwise even if the mental power is synchronized, no new alloy will be fused.

  Third, the higher the spiritual power, the better the performance of the new alloy fused.

  Mr. Pang is a tenth-level mecha maker, and he can be said to be unmatched in mecha manufacturing. Yan Hao, as his disciple, is currently only a sixth-level mecha maker, and he is far behind Pang in mecha manufacturing. old. But that's it, the performance of the new alloy mecha arm made by Yan Hao is higher than that made by Pang Lao in all aspects.

  "Psychic power determines performance, and the level of mecha makers will be further expanded due to the difference in spiritual power in the future." Pang Lao sighed and looked at Yan Hao with relief, "In the new mecha era, I A mere A+ mental strength is no longer top-notch."

  "Teacher..."

  Yan Hao tried to comfort Mr. Pang, but Mr. Pang waved his hand gently and said with a smile, "This is a good thing. One generation is better than the next. That’s right, if the two old fellows, Mr. Zhong and I, have been standing at the pinnacle of mecha manufacturing, what future does the Federation’s mechas have?” “Xiaohao,

  you will lead the new era of mechas.”

  At this moment, a Sunshine came in from the window, and in the sun, the old man patted the young man's shoulder heavily, his tone full of entrustment and expectation. The boy's eyes were full of color, and he nodded solemnly.