Chapter 148 Companion Stone

Start from the beginning

  "Phantom spirit beasts like to devour spiritual power, and this kind of ore will also absorb spiritual power. The two cannot be accompanied." Yan Hao suddenly made a bold guess.

  "It's possible." Sheng Heng nodded in agreement. "At that time, I just wanted to check if there were any rare ores nearby. When the mental power swept across that area, the spiritual power was absorbed. But the intensity is not strong. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time, and with the sudden appearance of the phantom spirit beast, I completely forgot about it. If it wasn't for the fact that the spiritual force was also absorbed in the laboratory that day, I really couldn't remember it." "We went to

  dig Dig and see." Yan Hao said as he was about to run forward.

  "Wait a minute, I'll probe first and find a place with a lot of ore to dig." After saying that, Sheng Heng released his mental power, like an invisible net that was cast towards the area.

  Yan Hao could clearly perceive the movement state of Sheng Heng's mental power, and the more he perceived it, the more frightened he was. Because, with the same S-level mental strength, his mental strength is not a little bit worse than Sheng Heng's. Even the mental power control he is proud of, he thinks he can't do it as exquisitely as Sheng Heng. So when Sheng Heng finished exploring the surface and withdrew his mental power, he met Yan Hao's eyes of admiration and admiration.

  "Senior, you are amazing." Yan Hao said sincerely, "It is also S-level mental power, I am far behind you." Is there

  any man in the world who doesn't like being praised by the person he likes, the corner of Sheng Heng's mouth slightly raised , smiled and said: "Just practice more, I will teach you in the future."

  "Yeah." Yan Hao really wants to learn, according to his design, the main part of the advanced mimic mecha will be this kind of armor that can absorb mental power. To make this kind of ore into mecha parts, you need very strong mental power and control power.

  "I found a place with high ore content, and we went to dig."

  The two came down from the hillside, and drove to the place Sheng Heng sensed just now. This off-road vehicle itself has a mining function. After confirming its position, Sheng Heng switched the vehicle to the mining mode, and a long mechanical arm with an excavating device stretched out from the bottom of the vehicle.

  The ore was buried deep in the ground, and the two of them only had one mining truck. The car practiced and dug deep for eight hours before revealing a piece of dark ore.

  Sheng Heng jumped down from the hole with Yan Hao in his arms. As soon as Yan Hao landed, he took out a test tool from his backpack, and continuously tested the black model to collect data. Then he imported the collected data into the optical brain, performed deduction and calculation, and obtained the final value after the ore was purified. Then, compare this set of values ​​with the ore Pang Lao gave him to get the final matching degree.

  Yan Hao calculated three times in a row before the matching degree of the values ​​reached 90%.

  "90%, it seems right, it is this kind of ore." Sheng Heng continued to be relieved, but fortunately his perception was correct.

  "But the purification rate is too low." Yan Hao was a little disappointed.

  "One-thousandth?" Sheng Heng also saw a value in the upper left corner of the screen at this time, a purification rate of one-thousandth, that is to say, it takes a thousand pieces of ore of the same size to purify a piece of Pang Lao and hand it to Yan. Hao's ore.

  Sheng Heng made a rough estimate of all the ores he had sensed in this area just now. If calculated according to the purification rate of one-thousandth, the ores in this area may only be able to make one arm of the mecha.