come to school at all. You just need to If you don’t take the initiative to mention it, Yan Hao won’t go out and talk to people. Staying on Z star can give you a little advantage by virtue of Yan Hao’s family status, and you have to come here to get humiliated. If you really want to make trouble, the whole federation will know. Just relying on Yan Hao's current popularity in the Federation and the military, you think you will have a good life in the future." Yan Fei

  is a smart person, Sima Mingxuan has already said it so bluntly, how could he still not understand, and his expression suddenly turned pale. Yibai secretly warned himself that before Yan Hao's reputation fell, he could not let his parents talk nonsense anymore.

  Yan Hao didn't know about all these things. After he returned to school, he went to Pang Lao's research institute in addition to attending classes, and he didn't even hear a word about his parents from the people around him. Until lunch time, He Shao told him that his parents had left the school.

  "Whether they are here or not, it has nothing to do with me." After two lifetimes, Yan Hao has no feelings for his parents. Now the monthly communication is still maintained, but there is no reasonable excuse to sever the relationship.

  "That's right, you really have grown up. We were afraid that you would run to the school gate to see them. During this time, everyone was holding back and didn't dare to say a word in front of you." He Shao said comfortingly.

  "You?"

  "My classmates and I, as well as the seniors and juniors in the dormitory." He Shao explained, "There is one more thing you don't know. We were driven back, and we scolded him a lot."

  Needless to say, He Shao, Yan Hao knew from his smiling expression that he must be the main force of the scolding.

  "He Shao, did you help me?" Yan Hao knew that his popularity in this life was better than that of his last life, but no matter how good he was, he couldn't get the whole academy to help him. There must be something wrong with it.

  "It's nothing, it's just that when Yan Fei spread the false news about your unfilial piety, I picked a place where there were many people, and sorted out how your parents were biased and how they treated you since childhood. The point is to spit out Yan Fei His white lotus attributes." He Shao's brows were full of pride, he had been waiting for such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hate Yan Fei, and he was made to wait.

  Wanting to use public opinion to attack their family Yan Hao, it's funny, hype, he saw big things from a young age, okay?

  "Thank you." Yan Hao was moved.

  "You really want to thank me? Go back and help me change the design of the mecha." He Shao laughed.

  "You want to make mechas?" Although Yan Hao is already a sixth-level mecha maker, he also knows that under normal school procedures, students in the mecha manufacturing department don't start making mechas until the second semester of their junior year.

  "It's not just me, everyone in our class is preparing to make mechas."

  "Is it a task assigned by the school?"

  "No, we asked for it ourselves."

  "Why?"

  "Why else, because our class There is a god of learning. He was already a sixth-level mecha maker in the first semester of his sophomore year. Although we can’t compare with the god of learning, we are still classmates of the god of learning. If we can’t make a level-6 mecha, we should make a level-4 mecha in advance Hard work will always work." He Shao said.