Chapter 145 Who is the heir

Start from the beginning

  Lin Xuesong frowned, and just about to speak, Ye Chen on the side spoke first: "Don't worry, General Sheng, since we have chosen to join the God of War Legion, we must abide by the military regulations of the God of War Legion. It's just that we used to be unrestrained , please give us some time, Admiral."

  This request was not too much, Sheng Tianxing nodded in agreement.

  "By the way, Haoyue has already started mass production. I don't know if there is a quota for our Yaomeng in the first batch." Ye Chen said again.

  "You also know about Haoyue, Sheng Heng told you?" Sheng Tianxing said firmly.

  Haoyue is the weapon that Yan Hao designed specifically to target the low-level Zerg. After half a month of testing by fighters of all levels in the God of War Legion, the value of this weapon was obtained. This weapon is 91% more lethal to Zerg below level 6. In other words, as long as the instructions are strictly followed, once the weapon is used, as long as it can accurately hit the Zerg, the chance of killing the Zerg with one move is as high as 91%.

  Although not every mech fighter can use this weapon accurately on the battlefield, it has greatly improved the lethality of the Zerg. The Mecha Department of the God of War Legion almost went crazy when they calculated this value, and immediately reported it to their superiors. For this reason, Admiral Sheng held another high-level meeting and decided to mass-produce this weapon, and uniformly configure it on mechas below level six. . And with the homonym of Yan Hao's name, the weapon was named Haoyue.

  Ye Chen smiled cheerfully, neither admitting nor denying, Sheng Heng, who was standing aside angrily and unable to speak, gave him a hard look.

  "When the first batch of weapons comes out, I'll send some to you." This is the condition agreed by both parties. The Monster Dream Legion will join the God of War Legion to strengthen the power of the God of War Legion, and the God of War Legion has new weapons or mechas. Share it with the Youmu Legion.

  At the end of the awarding ceremony, the God of War Legion held a reception for the Monster Dream Legion in order to welcome it. During the reception, Ye Chen turned into a social butterfly and only took a short while to get in touch with all the high-level officials of the God of War Legion. De Shengheng was dumbfounded, and Lin Songxue's eyes shot fire.

  Finally, Ye Chen came to Sheng Heng holding a glass of wine.

  Although Sheng Heng is the son of Admiral Sheng, his rank in the army is not high. If it wasn't because he was the one who brought in the Yaomeng Army, he would not be qualified to participate in the reception on this occasion. So throughout the reception, he stayed silently in the corner eating.

  "You chose the name Haoyue. It has Yan Hao's cute name and compares him to the moon. Yes, it's more emotional than the last time we met." Ye Chen praised.

  "It can't compare to you, someone with more flair than you will have fire in their eyes." Sheng Heng glanced at a man who was walking here.

  Ye Chen glanced back, and just slightly raised his left hand, which was not holding the cup, and stopped walking. Although his face was still dark, he didn't continue to walk over.

Sheng Heng raised his eyebrows in surprise: "He listens to you so much?" Isn't Lin Xuesong the boss of the Demon Army?

  "Being good is what attracts people, it's worth learning from you." Ye Chen hinted.

  "Xiao Hao is different from you."

  Ye Chen smiled and did not continue this topic, but suddenly said: "You and your elder brother, who will be the next leader of the God of War Legion in the end?" "Of course it