Chapter 144 Advanced Mimic Mech

Start from the beginning

  "This is the mecha wiring diagram you drew?" Elder Zhong asked after reading the drawing.

  "Yes, teacher, what do you think of my drawing?" Yan Hao asked expectantly.

  "Is this old man Pang's new design?" Although Mr. Zhong is also a top mech maker, he and Mr. Pang have a tacit division of labor when it comes to educating Yan Hao. Mr. Zhong is mainly in charge of the mecha system, as for the specific manufacturing of the mecha, Mr. Pang has been teaching. And this mecha circuit diagram is exactly the scope of Pang Lao's teaching.

  "No, I designed this myself." Yan Hao explained.

  "You designed it?" Mr. Zhong pondered for a moment, then looked at the design drawing carefully for a while, and then said, "This design drawing of yours is much simpler than the existing mecha circuits, and you don't have many places where lines should be laid. Laying the wires, it is impossible to move the mecha with such a design. What do you think?"

Elder Zhong didn't immediately veto Yan Hao's idea, because he knew that Yan Hao's talent would not make such a design for no reason.

  "This is the inspiration I got from the pulse magnetic chip."

  "The pulse magnetic chip?" Although the pulse magnetic chip was designed by Mr. Pang, Mr. Zhong also knows the general principle. There are also many circuits inside the pulse magnetic chip. Not lean at all.

  "Actually, it's not the pulse chip itself, but the process of repairing the pulse chip." Yan Hao explained carefully, "Teacher, you also know that there was not enough time at that time, and I couldn't make a new pulse chip. Unable to connect the hundreds of millions of electronic components in that way, in the end, he had to take the risk and use his mental power."

  Zhong Lao's eyes lit up, and he immediately understood: "You want to use spiritual power to connect to replace the traditional circuit?"

  "Yeah." Yan Hao nodded heavily, "Teacher, do you think my idea is feasible?"

  Is it feasible? Is it feasible? Mr. Zhong couldn't give an answer immediately, but Yan Hao's idea was so bold that he was a little terrified. The biggest reason why the mimicry system cannot be upgraded is that the reaction speed of the mecha cannot keep up with the instinctive reaction of the human body. There are system reasons and energy transmission reasons for this.

  Yan Hao's idea is to use mental power to replace the traditional circuit, so that the mech's reaction speed can reach the fastest level. If this idea is successful, the mimic mecha can be upgraded by at least one level, or even two levels.

  "The last time you were able to successfully connect to the pulse magnetic chip with mental power, there was a lot of luck." After the excitement, Mr. Zhong quickly calmed down, "First of all, use mental power instead of the line for energy transmission, which can maximize the improvement of the mecha. The reaction speed is fast, but it consumes a huge amount of mental power. Mech fighters need to fight continuously, not a warship like Tianhe-1, which can only bombard one shot at a time. Secondly, if they want to replace traditional routes with mental power, mech fighters The mental power of a mecha must reach a certain level, and at the very least it must be an A-level mental power, or even A+. This kind of mecha cannot be piloted by ordinary people."

  "I also thought of this, but teacher, our current traditional mechas, mechas above level nine also require mecha fighters to have mental strength above level A. If my idea can be successful, then we can have high-level mimicry Mecha." Yan Hao said.

  The high-level mimic mecha was Zhong Lao's dream long ago.

  Of course, it would be better if the mimetic mechs could be popularized, but after years of research on the mimetic mechas, Mr. Zhong found that it is almost impossible to popularize the mimetic mechs, at least with the current mech manufacturing technology. . So it became his dream to create a high-level mimic mech. Over the years, while improving the traditional system, he studied the mimic system at the same time, in order to one day be able to create a mimic mecha.

  The combat effectiveness of the mimetic mecha will be significantly higher than that of the traditional mecha as the level increases. According to his calculations and estimates, the combat effectiveness of a level 8 mimic mech would be equal to that of the current level 10 mecha. If a level 9 or even level 10 mimic mech could appear, it could even rival the current star weapons.

  The Zerg Emperor is the highest combat power of the Zerg Race. The only time in history that the Federation and the Zerg Emperor fought was hundreds of years ago when five tenth-level mechas came out in full force. Over the years, the Federation's weapons against the Zerg have become more and more powerful, but no weapon against the Zerg Emperor has been found. Old Pang's Tianhe-1 battleship can be regarded as a weapon that can fight against the Zonghuang, but the Tianhe-1 battleship is not as flexible as the mecha. It needs to be charged for a minute before launching, but the Zonghuang is flexible and can cross half of the battlefield in an instant. anywhere.

  And after so many years, ordinary high-level Zerg have evolved mental attacks, and the extent to which the Zerg Emperor has evolved is almost unimaginable. However, the tenth-level mecha fighters of the Federation are pitifully few.

  So if there is a tenth-level mimic mecha, then the federation is equivalent to having a combat power that can rival the worm emperor. Even if there is only one, the value is incalculable.

  "According to your vision, how far can the mimic mech go?" Elder Zhong's voice trembled with excitement.

  "Last semester, I made some upgrades to the six-level mimic system. If it goes well, I can upgrade the existing six-level system to another level. I'm not sure if it can be upgraded to seven levels, but it must be better than the current one. If you add spiritual power transmission, I think there will be no problem for the mimetic mecha to reach level eight, and it can even reach level nine." "

  And if the line of the mecha is replaced by spiritual power transmission, then the mental power of the mech fighter is strong or weak, and The ability to control will affect the mimetic mecha for the second time. If it is hungry and born with S-level mental power like the senior, I think it is not a problem to be infinitely close to the tenth level." Yan Hao said his speculation.

  "Infinitely close to the tenth level?!" Zhong Lao looked at Yan Hao in a daze, then lowered his head to look at the design drawing in his hand, breathing more and more heavily, and finally slammed the table violently, shouting, "Go, call Shang Zhong old man Let’s study together.”

  Mr. Zhong dragged Yan Hao to the laboratory, selectively forgetting what he said not long ago to let Yan Hao have a good rest, so he pulled him into the laboratory and connected with Mr. Pang. Three days and nights.

  While Yan Hao was working hard to research the new mimic mecha, Sheng Heng also returned to the God of War Base smoothly. Back at the base, Sheng Heng didn't care about going back to his formation to report, and didn't go back to the dormitory to take a shower, and went straight to Admiral Sheng's office when he landed. The two chatted in the office for a full two hours before Sheng Heng left. And the moment Sheng Heng left, Admiral Sheng announced the convening of a high-level meeting of the legion, and forcibly recalled all high-level officers who were on missions outside. Some who couldn't come back in time also participated in the meeting through remote video.

  This meeting was discussed for an entire afternoon, and the entire legion knew about this high-level meeting, but no one knew what this meeting was discussing. This made the spies stationed in the God of War Legion by other legions very anxious. Until three days later, three warships with pirate logos slowly landed on planet Z36.