Chapter 143 You don't need to wait

En başından başla

  The man's eyes darkened: "I listen to you."

  =

  There are two ports in Capital Star, and they bought the ticket this time for the port that is closer to the Federal Research Institute where Mr. Zhong is located. The drive takes about two hours. about.

  Not long after the car drove out, Sheng Heng answered a call from his elder brother Sheng Zhuo. He called to inquire about Yan Hao's situation. When the accident happened on Star Z, Sheng Zhuo was on a mission outside, so he didn't receive the news immediately. By the time he got the news, Sheng Heng and Yan Hao were already on the spaceship. He purposely inquired about the flight number of the spaceship and made a call.

  After confirming that Yan Hao's body had recovered, Sheng Zhuo felt relieved, and then gave Sheng Heng a vacation: "You don't come to the base during this vacation, and spend good time with Yan Hao." "I really want to, but Xiaohao

  wants I went to the Federal Research Institute, even if I am a family member, I can’t stay there for more than a month.” Sheng Hengman said helplessly.

  "Xiaohao, you still have to go to the research institute? You have only suffered such a serious injury, so you should take a good rest. Besides, didn't Mr. Wen say that you should not waste your mental energy for a few months." Sheng Zhuoyi He looked at Yan Hao with a disapproving face.

  "I just do some math calculations in the research institute, and it won't consume mental energy." "

  Calculation is the most mentally exhausting, and it will affect your rest." "

  Mathematics is something I like, and I feel very peaceful when I calculate. , is a way to relax." Yan Hao said.

  "..." Well, mortals like them don't understand the world of geniuses.

  "Then you should pay attention to rest." Then turned to look at his younger brother, "Since Xiaohao doesn't need you, you can come back." "..."

  My mighty God of War Legion has the fastest growth in military exploits, and is known as the high-level Zerg How could a super-sixth-level mecha fighter with a big killer pass out and be disgusted by others before returning to the station? Is this how our God of War Legion treats soldiers? It will be chilling, okay?

  Sheng Heng dared not speak out, told him when he would go back and hung up the communication.

  "Dididi~~" All of a sudden, there was a continuous sound of information prompts in the carriage. Sheng Heng turned his head and saw that Yan Hao's optical brain terminal seemed to be poisoned, and it was blinking non-stop.

  "Students in the school sent me a lot of messages." When he got the new optical computer, his communicator blew up once, but at that time he was in a hurry to catch the spaceship, and Yan Hao didn't reply one by one. Later, after reporting safety to the people of Star Z live on the spaceship, he turned off the optical brain again until just now. Who knew that once it was opened, there would be so much news.

  Yan Hao looked over one by one, and found that most of the news was about his health. Obviously, although he had reported that he was safe, the students were still very worried about him.

  Yan Hao found that there were too many news, so he simply cut to the class group and said: [Thank you for your concern, I have completely recovered, and now I have returned to Capital Star, see you at the beginning of school. 】

  As soon as Yan Hao's news came out, the class group immediately exploded, and dozens of messages jumped out almost at the same time, especially He Shao said that he would buy a ticket to go back to school immediately.