Chapter 142 Because of him

Start from the beginning

  his elementary school boy was too dazzling?

  "What do you want to do?" Sheng Heng asked.

  "I want those new weapons." Ye Chen said.

  "Impossible!" Sheng Heng refused without thinking. That's a weapon, Ye Chen is an interstellar pirate, and the God of War Legion is a regular army of the Federation. What's the matter with the army selling weapons to the interstellar pirates?

  "Don't get excited, just listen to me." Ye Chen was about to speak, when more passengers came in to get food, so he stopped talking, looked left and right, pointed to a place in the corner and said, "Let's go over and talk slowly."

  The two of them walked towards the corner together with their dinner plates in their hands. As soon as they sat down, Ye Chen pressed a silver button on the dining table, and then a transparent sound barrier rose up, wrapping them in the Inside. In an instant, the surroundings fell into silence.

"Our Demon Legion never robs civilians or caravans, only robs the Federation's transport ships, and has robbed for so many years, but the Federation has never taken compulsory measures against us, do you know why?" Ye Chen said straight to the point.

  "Because although you rob transport ships, you never start with emergency supplies, and you never rob in wartime." For a group of pirates, the most important thing to do is to take advantage of the fire to rob, but the Monster Dream Corps has never resisted Zerg in the Federation. Time to act.

  "This is just one of the reasons, and there is another reason..." Ye Chen paused, and continued, "The Federation needs us to resist the Zerg."

  Sheng Heng was puzzled.

  "Those supplies are not so much that we robbed them, it's better to say that the Federation let us rob them on purpose." "

  What do you mean?" Sheng Heng asked.

  "The Monster Dream Legion has spanned the X galaxy for a hundred years, and can even control a planet. You don't think the Federation can't defeat us, do you?" Ye Chen said.

  "I heard from my father that your Monster Dream Legion has nearly 10,000 mecha fighters and no less than six warships, which is equivalent to the combat power of the Federation stationed on two planets. If the Federation attacks you, although it will succeed in the end, the casualties will definitely not be large. Small. In addition, you never harass the passing civilians. Although you robbed some supplies, it did not cause any huge damage to the Federation. In comparison, sending troops to attack you would cause more losses, so you are allowed to lie across the X galaxy." Sheng Heng said.

  "This is actually just an official line. In fact, the Federation wishes we could stay in Galaxy X forever." Ye Chen sneered.

  "Stationed?" Sheng Heng noticed Ye Chen's words.

  "That's right, the Federation actually treats us as an army." Ye Chen said, "Because as long as we stay in Star Region X, the Zerg cannot break through the defense line there." Sheng Heng frowned and recalled the distribution of the Federation's

  troops According to the situation, the distribution of the Federation's troops is based on the number of Zergs in the area. Generally, places with many Zergs will have more troops stationed there, and places with fewer Zergs will naturally have fewer troops. Galaxy X, on the other hand, is the place where the Federation has the fewest troops stationed.

  Sheng Heng understood, and looked at Ye Chen with bright eyes: "So you just said that the materials you robbed were actually given to you by the Federation?