Chapter 140 Aren't you going to file a complaint?

Start from the beginning

  "En." Yan Hao nodded.

  "Then Ye Chen said just now that he scared you last time, did something happen?" Sheng Heng could almost guess something in his heart, but he couldn't help but want to ask for proof.

  "Just... just..." Yan Hao bit his lip, his face was burning hot and there was always an unspeakable feeling, but when he met Shang Shengheng's expectant gaze, he said unconsciously, "I wash my hands in the bathroom, Pharmacist Ye Chen and his boyfriend came in suddenly, and..."

  Sheng Heng's eyes lit up a little.

  "They thought no one was there, so they made out for a while." After Yan Hao finished speaking, he let out a heavy breath, and his whole body relaxed.

  "Scared you?" Sheng Heng asked cautiously, bending over and sitting on the edge of the bed.

  "No, I just got some inspiration." Yan Hao shook his head.

  "What inspiration?" Sheng Heng asked, while quietly moving forward.

  "I found... I seem to like you." There is nothing to hide about this, Yan Hao said, raised his head, and suddenly found that Sheng Heng's face was almost pressed against his.

  Why is the senior so close to me?

  Yan Hao's heartbeat was beating uncontrollably, but he didn't move, as if he was shocked, but also didn't want to hide.

  "How did they inspire it? Is that so?"

  Sheng Heng's voice murmured, burning his skin with a fiery breath, and then kissed his lips. The miraculous thing is that when Sheng Heng kissed her, his heart that was beating incessantly calmed down instead, as if he was waiting for this moment.

  After a long time, the two separated. Sheng Heng smiled with his lips curled up. The smile was a little different from usual. It actually had a bit of Ye Chen's charming look when he smiled, but this look appeared on Sheng Heng's face. Yan Hao's lethality is much greater.

  Yan Hao only felt that his brain was roaring, and he was a little uncontrollable. It was so hot that he didn't want to think about it.

  "Huh? Xiaohao, what did I ask you, is that what we did just now?" Sheng Heng asked unrelentingly.

  "Still... still tearing clothes." Yan Hao honestly confessed in a dizzy manner.

  Sheng Heng took a breath, his eyes darkened, and his eyes fell on Yan Hao's collarbone. Both of them were wearing loose hospital gowns at the moment. The neckline was a large round neckline with excellent elasticity. With a light tug, they could reveal a beautiful scenery underneath.

  Sheng Heng subconsciously swallowed a mouthful of saliva, and stretched out his claws quietly.

  Yan Hao saw it, but did not avoid it. He was hot all over, and his mind was also hot, as if a subconscious mind was telling him, so be it, let it develop naturally, and do what the senior wants to do.

  At this moment, the door of the room was pushed open with a slam, and Cong Yi walked in with a smile on his face: "Little brother, how do you feel...how?" The

  last word seemed to be strangled by life. , stuck in the throat bluntly.

  "I'm going to wash my face." Sheng Heng almost jumped up from the bed, turned around and rushed into the bathroom next to him.

  "Then what..." Cong Yi rubbed his nose in embarrassment, and sincerely suggested to his junior brother, "You should lock the door at least."

  To Cong Yi's suggestion, Yan Hao replied by lying back on the bed directly and using the quilt Cover yourself in it from head to toe. If you don't face it, you won't be embarrassed.