Chapter 136 Yan Hao comatose

Start from the beginning

  The middle-aged man's name is Rong Xuehai, and he is the first pharmacist in this hospital. Rong Xuehai sighed with a wry smile: "Everyone, I know you want to save Yan Hao very much, and I also think that he saved my life. But I am only a seventh-level pharmacist." "Didn't you say that you

  have Are you preparing to be promoted to the eighth level?" Winston asked.

  "Isn't this not yet promoted? And even if I am promoted." Rong Xuehai said with some shame, "The prescription given by Master Wen is too complicated, and I don't have the confidence to make it." "Even if I don't have confidence, I will

  always It’s better than doing nothing.” Cong Yi almost jumped up in a hurry, he really wished he could go back thirty years and let him go back to Dao Middle School and take pharmacy again, so he doesn’t have to ask for help now.

  【Congyi, if your little brother has a good or bad idea, don't come back to me. 】This is what Mr. Zhong said five minutes ago after he called to inquire about Yan Hao's physical condition. In fact, it doesn't need to be said by Mr. Zhong, it's him himself, if something happens to Yan Hao, he probably won't be able to get better in his life.

  "I will try to do it, but..." Rong Xuehai didn't say the latter words, but everyone present could hear that he was not sure.

  But besides these, they can't do anything at the moment. Yan Hao is lying in the ward inside at this moment, dying, his sea of ​​consciousness is on the verge of being broken.

  "Didi." Suddenly Colonel Cang Yan's communicator rang, Colonel Cang Yan connected the communication, and an urgent voice sounded inside.

  "Colonel, a level 6 mecha rushed into the hospital, and we couldn't stop it."

  "What are you doing, six level 6 mechas can't stop a level 6 mecha?" Cang Yan was furious.

  "Colonel, although the opponent is a sixth-level mecha, his combat strength is far beyond the level of a sixth-level mecha. We are not opponents at all."

  Cang Yan frowned, and immediately turned up the video projection, looking at the scene in battle.

  This mech looks familiar.

  "It's a black soul!" Cong Yi recognized it at a glance. This is a mimetic mech modified by his junior brother himself. Their teacher is so proud that he sent video data to these apprentices a long time ago.

  "You know each other?" Lieutenant Colonel Cang Yan and His Excellency Winston looked at Cong Yi together.

  "Tell the people outside to stop, this person is the boyfriend of the younger brother." Cong Yi said urgently.

  Cang Yan was stunned, and quickly issued an order through the communicator: "Stop, let him in."

  After a while, the eager Sheng Heng came to the door of the ward under the leadership of the soldiers. He stepped in and saw lying on the bed. The boy on the bed, whose face was so pale that it was almost transparent, felt distressed as if thousands of knives were being drawn in his heart.

  It was clear that it was fine the last time we talked, why did it become like this.

  Sheng Heng walked slowly to Yan Hao's side, as if he was afraid of waking him up, squatted down slowly, held Yan Hao's hand, and remained silent for a long time, only the trembling body and the murderous aura emanating from him could reflect He was not in a calm mood at this time.

  He flew over by himself in a mech. When the spaceship he was flying to was half a day away from Star Z, he received news that Star Z was in danger, and changed his course on the spot. Sheng Heng had no choice but to let the spaceship continue to fly to Star Z, so he could only negotiate with the captain, and got off the ship halfway to steer Black Soul to Star Z.