Chapter 131 Senior Brother Save Me

Start from the beginning

  "Mingxuan, look at how kind our little Fei treats you. You are the only one who cares about you. You have to treat him well." Lu Siying couldn't help beating her son when she saw that her son was only for Sima Mingxuan.

  "I will." Sima Mingxuan couldn't see Yan Fei's careful thinking, and he sneered in his heart while agreeing sincerely.

  Is Yan Fei dealing with him as Yan Hao? Do you think that if his parents say a few words, he will be obedient?

  Yan Fei did this just to get Sima Mingxuan's attention back. As for what his mother said, Yan Fei didn't think there was anything wrong with it. After all, his parents have always been so towards him since he was a child.

  Lu Siying nodded in satisfaction, and asked the household robot to bring a new bowl over, filled Yan Fei's soup herself, and then sat back in her seat. It's just that she sat down and picked up the chopsticks again, but she didn't continue to eat for a long time.

  "What's wrong with you?" Father Yan asked in a daze as he watched his wife sitting there.

  "It's okay, it just feels... something is missing." Lu Siying said.

  "What's missing?"

  "I don't know either." Lu Siying shook her head, feeling a little nervous, "It's okay, let's eat."

  At this time, Yan Hao suddenly picked up a piece of rib with his chopsticks, Lu Siying glanced over it casually, and then the strange feeling became clear, she knew that something was missing, without Yan Hao's unreasonable anger.

  From childhood to adulthood, as long as she and her husband cared more about Yan Fei, they could always feel Yan Hao's unreasonable troubles, or angry accusations, or jealous eyes. In short, Yan Hao has never been so quiet and silent like now , just bowed his head to eat.

  Is Yan Hao finally sensible? Lu Siying thought so, but for some reason, she felt empty and uncomfortable again. It's really strange, isn't it a good thing that Yan Hao is sensible, why does he feel uncomfortable instead?

  "Didi."

  At this moment, Sima Mingxuan's optical brain terminal rang suddenly. He glanced at it, and then his face changed drastically: "I'm going to answer the communication." After

  speaking, he got up and left the restaurant.

  "I'm done." Yan Hao also finished his meal at this time, stood up and walked upstairs.

  Two minutes later, Sima Mingxuan returned to the restaurant and looked at the empty seats at first glance: "Where's Yan Hao?"

  Yan Fei tightened his hand holding the chopsticks, but still replied: "Go back to the room. "

  Hearing this, Sima Mingxuan turned around and ran to the second floor. Yan Fei was so angry that he directly pinched the chopsticks in his hand. Lu Siying was also a little strange, and couldn't help asking Yan Fei: "Xiao Fei, Mingxuan is looking for your brother?" What to do?"

  "My prescription has not been determined, Mingxuan sees my hard work, so I guess he wants to ask Brother." Yan Fei replied holding back his anger.

  "I'll talk to your brother after two days." Lu Siying said.

  "Thank you, Mom." Yan Fei said this, but his eyes were fixed on the second floor, but after a while, Yan Hao's voice of fierce struggle came from upstairs: "Sima Mingxuan, what are you doing, let me go."

  The three members of the Yan family were stunned for a moment, and all of them turned their heads to look in the direction of the stairs, only to see Sima Mingxuan holding Yan Hao's arm with one hand, almost dragging Yan Hao down the stairs.