Chapter 129 Yan Hao's Threat

Start from the beginning

  "Home? Have you returned to Planet Z?" Sheng Heng reacted immediately.

  "Yeah."

  "What's going on?" Sheng Heng knew that Yan Hao had no feelings for his original family and had no intention of going back. What's more, when he left Capital Star, Yan Hao personally told him that he would go to Zhong Lao's research institute for an internship. Why did Yan Hao return to Planet Z when he arrived at the base?

  Naturally, there was nothing to hide from Sheng Heng Yan Hao, so he told Sheng Heng what happened right away, and after listening to Sheng Heng, the smile on his face faded, revealing a look of worry: "Sima Mingxuan also went to you Home?"

  "Yeah." Yan Hao nodded.

  "Then did he say anything, or ask you anything?" Sheng Heng asked.

  "Why do you ask that?"

  "Two days ago, the base caught a spy, and that spy was discovered when he secretly installed the elder brother's medicinal liquid." Sheng Heng said, "You specially prepared that medicinal liquid for elder brother to stabilize his mental strength. It's useless to take it, and in the entire Federation, there is only one person who has a similar illness to his elder brother."

  "Sima Mingxuan?" Yan Hao also guessed at this moment, "No wonder my mother asked me to help Yan Fei calculate the medicine just now."

  " Did he look for you?"

  "My mother came to me and asked me to calculate a medicine for Yan Fei. How about I look at the prescription and find out if the spy was sent by Sima Mingxuan." Yan Hao said .

  "No, it doesn't matter where this spy is. It's not a big deal that each of the three major armies has the other party's eyeliner. Sima Mingxuan has a deep mind, and his mental strength is unstable now. Don't let him He found out that the little cute pharmacist is you." Sheng Heng said, and suddenly frowned, "No, Sima Mingxuan has seen you cure me of mental power, he may have guessed that the little cute pharmacist is you."

  Yan Hao's current identity is a mecha maker, even if he has some talent in medicine, others will not think too much of him. What's more, there are many speculations about the cute pharmacist, one of which is that the cute pharmacist is at least an eighth-level pharmacist. Yan Hao is only a sophomore, and he is still in the Department of Mecha Manufacturing. No one can associate him with the eighth-level pharmacist Xiaocuti.

  But Sima Mingxuan had seen Yan Hao help him heal his mental strength twice, especially the time when he was a resource star, he injured his sea of ​​consciousness, and he was very clear about the injury. And during the summer vacation, it was only after Yan Hao went to the base that the eldest brother's mental power was promoted smoothly. A series of coincidences coupled with Sima Mingxuan's suspicion, it is not surprising that he would think of Yan Hao.

  Maybe it's not a coincidence that Yan Hao's mother went to Capital Star to pick Yan Hao back to Z Star this time.

  "Xiaohao, I'll go find you tomorrow morning." Sheng Heng said without thinking.

  "Ah?" Yan Hao was a little puzzled, why did he suddenly say that he was coming?

  "Try to keep as little contact with Sima Mingxuan as possible these few days." Sheng Heng urged worriedly. In terms of scheming, ten Yan Haos are not Sima Mingxuan's opponents, not to mention that Yan Hao's original family members didn't care much about Yan at all. Hao. He might even help Sima Mingxuan bully Yan Hao together. Thinking of this, Sheng Heng wished he could have a portal to teleport himself there, "