Chapter 118 Thanks

Start from the beginning

  Sheng Heng's heart moved, he changed his course of action, his cheeks turned slightly, and his lips touched Yan Hao's earlobe: "But... I want you to take the initiative to kiss me once." Yan Hao's heart trembled, and he subconsciously turned his head to look at Sheng Heng

  . , the actions of the two of them at this time can be called ear-to-eye contact, and the distance is extremely close. At this time, Yan Hao turned his head like this, and it happened that his lips were pressed against Sheng Heng's.

Yan Hao was shocked, and when he was about to retreat, Sheng Heng hugged him and pried it open with every inch.

  So the two who left the classroom first and rushed to the cafeteria were the last to arrive at the cafeteria.

  After lunch, Sheng Heng sent Yan Hao back to the dormitory first, and then followed him back to rest. In the next few days, Sheng Heng was busy making up for the missed courses, and became very busy. Yan Hao also began to revise the circuit diagram because he wanted to make a sixth-level mech.

  Yan Hao wanted to lay out the wiring of the sixth-level mecha from the very beginning, so that he could directly turn this mecha into a mimetic mecha in the future, without having to change most of the internal wiring of the black soul like the last time he modified the black soul.

  Moreover, if the wiring is well laid, the requirements for the core of the mecha can be lower. In this way, the production of mimic mechs may not need such advanced ores as wind and thunder stones in the future, which can greatly reduce the production cost of mimic mechs.

  Moreover, in the existing mechs, after the energy of the energy tank is transmitted through the line, there will be a lot of loss on the way. If the length of energy transmission can be shortened, it can also save energy and even increase the power of the weapon.

  The more Yan Hao learned, the more difficult it was to make mechas, which was completely different from what he had imagined. I think when I first entered the freshman year, the first lesson the teacher taught was the mecha circuit. It took him a few days to memorize it, and I didn’t find it difficult at the time, but now I don’t want to spend more than a month on my own. The circuit diagram Not yet settled.

  After he stopped writing, Yan Hao suddenly felt a little hungry. He looked up at the time, and it was already half past six in the afternoon. He glanced back at the opposite bed and found that He Shao hadn't come back yet.

  Ever since he matched his partner, He Shao has become very busy, Yan Hao often can't see him until after eleven o'clock in the evening.

  Forget it, go to the cafeteria to eat first, and then help He Shao bring a copy back.

  In the past, He Shao helped him bring food, but now it's him.

  Yan Hao approved a coat, got up and went to the cafeteria, the cafeteria was crowded with people, Yan Hao only ordered a meal, and ordered a takeaway to pick it up later, and then he took a plate and looked around for a seat.

  Today, Yan Hao is quite famous in the Federal University, especially the Mecha Academy, especially he released the production method of the energy converter for free, so that all mecha fighters who want to be equipped with energy converters can be paired, which greatly improves the quality of life. Mech fighters' favorability towards him. Someone saw him looking for a seat with a tray, and the two junior seniors who were closest to him quickly stood up and greeted him, "Junior Yan, sit here."

  Yan Hao turned his head to look over, and asked politely : "Have you finished eating?"

  "It's finished." The boy smiled.