Morning

The morning sun gently peeked through the curtains, casting a golden glow across the room. Y/N's eyelids fluttered as she stirred from her peaceful slumber. She snuggled deeper into the warmth of her bed, not wanting to let go of the serenity that sleep had offered.

Little did she know, Felix was already awake, quietly watching her with adoration in his eyes. He couldn't resist the allure of her every movement, from the way her lashes delicately brushed against her cheeks to the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed.

Smiling mischievously, Felix leaned closer, his lips brushing softly against Y/N's forehead. The gentle sensation awakened her senses, and she slowly opened her eyes, the sleepiness fading away as she gazed into his loving eyes.

"Good morning sunshine, waKey waKey" Felix whispered, with his deep avoice filled with love, and a brilliant smile spread across his face.

Y/N's heart skipped a beat, overwhelmed by the sweetness of his gesture. Her lips curled into a sleepy smile, and she stretched her arms lazily, reaching out for Felix. He eagerly embraced her, pulling her closer and sustaining the warmth of the moment.

"You're my light, Felix," Y/N murmured, her voice filled with soft affection. "Waking up to your kisses makes my heart sing."

Felix leaned in and sealed their words with a gentle kiss, his lips grazing Y/N's, intertwining their souls. The taste of morning lingered on their lips, a melody of love and longing. The world seemed to fade away as they reveled in the simplicity and intimacy of the moment.

As they pulled apart, Felix's gaze never wavered from Y/N's. "You bring brightness to my every day," he whispered, his voice like a lullaby. "That's why I call you my sunshine."

Y/N's heart swelled with adoration, her eyes shining with affection. "And you, my love, are the reason I wake up with a smile on my face. Your love envelops me like the warmth of the sun."

"Now wake up Sunshine or else Minho hyung can throw you in pool" Felix said jokingly.