Roomies

Y/N was super excited as Stray Kids moved into their new dorm. It was a big moment for the group, and everyone was buzzing with anticipation. Y/N wondered who their roommate would be. It felt like a mystery waiting to be solved. But little did they know, a surprising twist was in store for them.

On a sunny day, Y/N and members entered their new dorm with excitement. They were eager to unpack and make their shared space feel like home. As they walked in, they saw boxes and bags scattered around the room. But instead of feeling overwhelmed, they felt a sense of joy.

Y/N and Felix stood together,as they both were roommates surrounded by their belongings. They started unpacking, taking out clothes and placing them in the wardrobe. Felix happily helped Y/N hang their favorite jacket, making sure it looked nice. Seeing Y/N's happy face made Felix feel really good. He wanted to be there for Y/N.

Y/N took out their collection of books and began arranging them on the shelf. Felix joined in, sorting them by type. They laughed and joked as they worked, turning the room into a fun place. It felt like a special dance, a sign of their growing friendship.

With every item they unpacked, Y/N and Felix learned more about each other. They shared stories, looked at old photos, and even danced around to their favorite songs. The room became a place of laughter and shared memories.

As they put up posters of their favorite bands and artists, Y/N felt a surge of happiness. It showed their shared love for music and strengthened their bond. Felix put up a poster of Y/N's as favorite member from Stray Kids, and Y/N couldn't help but smile. They were grateful to have such an amazing roommate and best friend.

After a productive day of unpacking, the room started to look cozy and inviting. Y/N's things blended with Felix's, creating a warm atmosphere. The room echoed with their laughter and inside jokes, as they began creating memories together.

As the day ended, Y/N and Felix laid down  on the bed, feeling tired. Y/N leaned against Felix's shoulder, feeling a sense of comfort.

"Felix, I'm really happy to have you as my roommate," Y/N said softly, feeling grateful.

Felix put an arm around Y/N, smiling gently. "I feel the same way, Y/N. I couldn't ask for a better person to share this journey with."

And as they both were tired they slept hugging each other

* Click, click , click , click*
*They both look so cute like this*
*I will show this to their children*

Y/n and Felix woke up on hearing sound and saw all members in the room and they suddenly realised how they were sleeping, they immediately got up and all blushing..

Members can't let go this chance to tease them until Chan spoke

Come on guys food is ready..