Survivor

They had been working hard together to debut and share their music with the world.
But something unexpected happened – Leeknow and Felix got eliminated from the group. Y/N and the other members felt heartbroken. They couldn't imagine Stray Kids without them. Leeknow's strong presence and Felix's charm were missing, and it hurt.

When Felix's elimination was announced, Y/N felt a wave of shock wash over her. It was as if the ground beneath her feet had disappeared, leaving her in a state of numbness. She couldn't comprehend why she was feeling this way, all she was thinking she should have been eliminated instead of them, but the pain in her heart was undeniable. It was as if a vital part of Stray Kids had been ripped away, leaving her hollow inside.

Days passed, and Y/N and the remaining members of Stray Kids kept practicing, hoping for a reunion. But the numbness inside them, casting a shadow over their efforts. Y/N went through lots of ups and down here eyes were all numb by crying a lot. Other members were also worried about her health.

Then, some amazing news arrived. Leeknow and Felix were coming back to Stray Kids. It was a moment of joy and relief. Y/N's hope soared high once again.

On the day of their reunion, there was a mix of nerves and excitement backstage. When Leeknow and Felix walked into the room, it felt unbelievable. They hugged, tears mixing with laughter. Their love for music brought them closer than ever.

As Stray Kids was on stage, their determination shone through. Leeknow, Felix, Y/N, and the others stood together, their voices blending perfectly. It was a symbol of their unbreakable bond and the music they would create.

Y/N realized why Felix's elimination had hurt so much. It was because of the deep connection they had formed. It was a reminder of the impact they had on each other's lives.