The Call

BadBoyHalo's POV:

Skeppy has been ignoring me for the past few days. Im still thinking about the call . Why was Skeppy crying? Is it my fault? When I heard his voice my heart dropped. Skeppy is such a happy friend why would he cry? I could hear panic in his breathing at the end of the call. Is Skeppy ok? I called him 15 times and he never answered....

Maybe he needs some space...

I'm his best friend! If something is wrong he will surely come and tell me about it!

Right?...

My phone started ringing and I held it up trying to see who is calling.

ITS SKEPPY!!! Im so happy that he finaly called me!

I quickly answered the call with a smile on my face

Hi Skeppy!!

"Hey Bad. Im sorry for ignoring your calls I was not feeling my best" Said Skeppy in a sad yet happy tone

No need to apologize Skeppy! Its ok not to answer my calls if you're not feeling good. I understand!

A loud silence filled the call as Skeppy was moving things around and Bad had nothing to say

"Darryl..." Said Skeppy in a serious voice that sounded a bit like a joke.

"Yes Zak?" Said Bad trying to match Skeppy's tone

"Do you want to... play Minecraft?" Asked Skeppy in a joking tone

WHAT?! SKEPPY! Ofcorce I do!! You know I missed playing with you!

Skeppy started to laugh at Bads reaction.

"Its not funny Skeppy!! You sounded so serious; you even said my real name! That scared me!!!" Said Bad while he was starting to turn red

"I scared you! Haha ScaredBoyHalo!" Laughed Skeppy in response

Bad had sighed as he was upset at Skeppy but he was happy that Skeppy had finally talked to him. He missed Skeppy more than ever.

"I'm waiting for youuuu" said Skeppy in a cheeky voice

Ok Skeppy I'm comming.

After they played Minecraft for 2 hours they said bye to eachother.

Bad then plopped down on his bed

Aha it was nice hearing his voice again.

Do I Like Skeppy?

What!? No!!! He is my best friend!!!

Though I want to meet him in real life... And hold him in my arms just once. I have more than enough time to go visit Skeppy but He is always busy.

Suddenly a notification goes off on my phone. Skeppys streaming? We just played Minecraft why was he streaming?

"Hey Guys its ya boy Skeppy here!" Announced Skeppy with a smile on his face.

Ah... He looked somehow .... cute.

"I just stopped playing Minecraft One Block with Bad because he said that he was tired so... its just me." Said Skeppy in a sad tone.

"Its sad that you can't play with your boyfriend today." Said a donation after a while of loud silence.

Skeppy smiled and looked into the camara and said "Yea, it is sad" in a sad voice

Wha-what I- What?! Does he like me?? Is it a joke?? I got lost in thought thinking about the possible reasons but none of them made sense.

Out of instinct I quickly called skeppy.

( Phone Ringing )

"Oh look Bad is calling me!" Said Skeppy in a happy tone

"Hii Bad!"

SKEPPY!! YOU MUFFIN HEAD WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!

"Oh? so you're not Tired?"

Wha- DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

"What... but... you are my 'boy' 'friend' Bad"

Well-Yes but people are going to think that we are dating!

"Ooh I see what you are talking about now"Said Skeppy in a clear cheeky voice

"But why can't we just allow them to ship Skephalo?!?" Said Skeppy in a sad baby voice

Ahhhh!!! You Muffin head! Was the last thing I said before I hung up the call.

I watched as the entire chat started spamming 'Skephalo is Real!' And I started blushing as I looked at Skeppy's red face. He was also blushing and it made me happy to see him like that. He looked so cute blushing.